Welcome to Highbrow Vapor - Come on in and say hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribe331

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fresno
highbrowvapor.com
Highbrowvapor.com

Thank you for joining us on the ECF and we look forward to filling your eliquid needs. We are a new company that has been behind the scenes producing high quality eliquid in our local area for the last couple years for friends and family. With some nudging we have decided to share our products with a larger audience.

Come on in and say hello!

All 37 of our eLiquid flavors are completely customizable and produced entirely from ingredients procured within the USA. We use only the highest grade components possible and mix in a medically clean facility. Because we hail from a part of the world blessed with some of the most fertile soil and favorable weather conditions, we have access to and "grow" many of our own flavorings on site. Used in conjunction with traditional vendor flavorings we feel this gives our product a distinctly delicious and fresh flavor. All of our products are crafted with care using 100% natural ingredients.

We offer a wide variety of nicotine strengths(mg) 0,6,12,18,24,36 and you can customize your PG/VG mix to desired levels.

-10ml Bottles for $7.50
-30ml Bottles for $15.00

10% discount to celebrate our websites grand opening. Just enter HIGHBROW @ checkout.

Free shipping on all orders over $50.00

Customer loyalty rewards

We will be giving away an 8gb ipod nano just for kicks on March 31st. Check out our blog for more details.

Thank you for reading this somewhat long winded introduction. We look forward to serving you! Please feel free to ask any questions about our products.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I want to Welcome you to the ECF, and to say how nice your website looks!! Yet I couldn't help but notice this and felt that I should comment on it...

Monthly Drawing

For each item you purchase you will be entered into our monthly drawing for a chance to win a free 30mL Highbrow Vapor E Liquid of your choice. Qualifying is easy. You only have to register an account with Highbrow Vapor during your first purchase. The more E juice you buy the greater your chances of winning! Winners will be notified via email. Vape on friends and best of luck!

I realize that you are new here and I think it's really great for you to be offering not only a discount coupon code, but also having a drawing for your products.... but this is a topic that has come up before regarding Contests that are based on a 'purchase' requirement...which is actually illegal by Federal Regulations, and in most States as well.

Here is something that was posted by one of our other members that may help clarify things...

Is a contest that requires a purchase illegal?

Before we begin, it's important to define the difference between a legal promotion and an illegal lottery. There are three possible elements to consider when structuring a promotion: prize, chance and consideration.

"Standard Lottery Rule": Prize + Chance + Consideration = Lottery
To define these elements a bit further:

•Prize: Anything of value the sponsor awards in a promotion. For example goods/services with a monetary value or items of intrinsic value.
•Chance: A process beyond the participant's direct control determines the outcome. A few examples of chance are a random sweepstakes drawing or an instant win/collect and win game; ultimately luck is the deciding factor.
•Consideration: Anything that requires a participant to expend a monetary amount or significant effort to participate. For example the purchase of a product, multiple store or internet visits, correctly answering trivia questions, downloading a file, or attendance at sales presentations.

If all three of the above elements are present in your proposed promotional plan, then one of the elements will need to be neutralized to run a legal promotion versus an illegal lottery according to state and Federal laws.

I hope you don't take any offense to my pointing this out, as none was meant... I am only trying to pass along some information.
You might want to consider having people sign up for a mailing list as an alternative means of entry... :)

Here's a link, too: Beware: Old Sweepstakes Laws Are Getting Renewed Attention!

Last edited:

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Wow what a gorgeous website! Very nice! My mouth is watering just looking at the flavors. I notice that u offer adding a cream to a couple of the flavors, now this may sound weird but do u offer cream on its own? My current all day vape is cream that I bought to add to other flavors, but after I tried it on its own I have never looked back. So since u offer to add it to flavors, do u have any u could offer on its own? I am also glad to see u offer a chai juice, I have tried a few and have yet to find one that is....well any good. I hope to place an order very soon. Any chance of samplers? Good luck and welcome!

Scribe331

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fresno
highbrowvapor.com
Thank you so much Lethalp I appreciate your kindness. We would love to custom create a cream flavor for you. In fact I think a cream flavor would be a great addition to the site. Let's work on that together and see where it goes. But to answer your question we can definitely make a cream only flavor for you. Best way to do so would be to add the hazelnut cream and in the custom mixing instructions at checkout let us know you want to hold the hazelnut and perhaps describe exactly what your "ideal" cream flavor entails (extra creamy, vanilla undertones, sweet, etc.) we will do our best to replicate it for you.

Our Chai tea is pretty flavorful and quite strong at our standard production. We can of course intensify that strength, add more vanilla or cinnamon etc.

Currently we only offer 10ml / 30ml bottles but I am not a scrooge with Christmas around the bend. Let me know what you want to see and we will do our best to make it happen.

Thank you and I appreciate the warm welcome.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Thank u Scribe for attempting this for me. I have looked all over for a good chai, so I will def be checking that out. I enjoy iced chi the most, there is a coffee shop in las Vegas called Jitters that turned me into a chai junkie! :) it was nice and sweet and creamy!
Now on to the cream, this is sort of difficult to describe. It reminds me of a coffee creamer sort of. Or maybe half and half? I remember when I was a kid and my grandpa would make strawberry shortcake (real shortcake not twinkies or poundcake) then he would put the strawberries on then pour a lil half and half on it. When I was done eating the strawberry shortcake there would be some half and half left in the bowl, that may have been my favorite part! Drinking those couple of spoonfuls of sweet creamy half and half. A lil bit salty, sweet and creamy. That is what cream is to me. This juice is close to that. It's not a weak taste, it's very flavorful, but not overpowering. I fill up a cart with it, then I add a couple drops of flaming pillows (marshmallow and cinnomin) and vape! To me this is pure bliss....bliss I cannot recreate with DIY unfortunately :( I also can't seem to find this juice in higher than 16 mg, I would prefer 18 mg or 24, so I don't vape myself silly! I hope this helps to give u some ideas. I hope to order sometime today.

One other question, when u add throat hit, how is that done? Thank u!

Scribe331

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fresno
highbrowvapor.com
Hello and thank you for all of the positive feedback. You guys and gals have kept me away from the forums and working hard on creating your eLiquids. Thank you!

Lethalp - Our Chai tea flavor is pretty heavy on the cinnamon and not too sweet but I can doctor it up for you. If you like sweet and creamy I will vape myself lightheaded to make that flavor for you if need be. I prefer sweet creamy flavors myself. Just let me know I talked to you on the ECF forums about the flavors you would like so I can associate you with your order. Currently we have about 10 different vanilla / Cream type flavors so I can do my best to make that flavor. As far as throat hit goes in the liquid itself- The best and I mean BEST and really only great way to get throat hit I have so far found is increasing NIC levels. The addition of grain alcohol doesn't work in my opinion. Increase in PG level vs. VG has a moderate increase - more PG in a mix to achieve this via liquid making. *Off topic but other than that using LR atomizers / Higher voltage devices boosts TH. Personally for me I love LR atomizers. I get a harder TH with an 8mg juice with an LR than a 24mg juice with a non LR atty.

As far as flavor customization goes it is free. Once you are in the shopping cart area you have a blank text box under each item you have added to cart. In there you can get specific about the specific characteristics you want your juice to contain (really the sky is the limit as far as customization goes). Creme Brulee is a vanilla custard with a caramelized sugar topping. Very yummy!

Amandamarie - HI! :2cool:

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Glad to hear we have kept u busy Scribe :) i am going to have to put my order off for a few days I am afraid. :( I hate when I spend my vape funds on juice that is unvapeable, makes me really crabby....then I have to wait to replenish my funds so I can try again.
Anyway, could u tell me more about highbrow? What did u do before u decided to get into the eliquid business? Do u have a brick and mortar or just a site? How long have u been mixing? I find it fascinating when ppl are brave enough to start a new business, so I am always curious. How do u decided what flavors to try and master? If I am being too nosey just say no comment.
I know I have not spent an money with u yet, so there is no reason for u to go out of your way for me but I was wondering if u would want to take a stab at another flavor? Have u ever heard of horchata? It is a rice milk drink with cinnamon and vanilla? U can sometimes get it at Mexican restaurants. It sort of reminds me of chai without the tea. I think it is a great eliquid for those ppl who don't like coffee, which I do not. It seems that there is every kind of coffee mixture there is but not very many teas, chai, or horchata like flavors. I would think there would be a market for those types of liquids at least for those ppl who prefer tea to coffee. Just a thought.
Take care! I will be watching this thread and plotting my order hopefully soon! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread