buzz pro vs. buzz pro ii?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
nyc
does anyone here have both the buzz pro AND buzz pro ii?

i e-mailed buzz and he told me the internals were the same just the buzz pro ii has the extra slots on the side of the PV to meet ECF standards. does anyone feel that alone is worth the extra cost?

i know the buzz pro ii also has the lightning design--as we can all attest to, aesthetics do matter somewhat in our quest for vaping nirvana--unfortunately, the photos on the notcigz website really did not give me a clear sense as to what the new version looks like.

i would love to hear feedback from anyone who might have both! thanks in advance, guys!

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
You might want to post in the notcigs forum, perhaps in this thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-buzz-pro-lightning-both-approved-ecf-18.html , and ask for better photos comparing the two. I know they are including a mylar inner sleeve, to keep things from directly reaching the batteries, but haven't seen too many photos myself.

The price delta is due to the extra cost of getting the tubes remachined to add the lightning bolts, best I can tell. Personally I'm content with the baseline Buzz Pro, which has very good safety features, including the delrin end cap that would come off in a venting event (and the tube is oversized, which would accommodate a fair amount of swelling), but some people do like the lightning bolts, a personal preference thing as you noted.

patch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
nyc
I should have mine in a couple of days. I will take extensive photos for you. I planned on doing this anyway as there is a huge lack of buzz photos on the web.

thanks a bunch, enfurno; i really appreciate it! yeah, it certainly is baffling the lack of buzz photos--especially in contrast to what seems like 8 billion photos of the provari on the web, haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread