• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Army Dude wants to see the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
Well, AD should be on Long Island - he was mailed out last week....just waiting for some feedback.

Tone, Fenez, Spikey - how's the little guy doing? he get into any trouble yet?
Well the possibilites are very good for trouble. :) But also fun. Bet Josh can't wait to see the pics.

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
Nope - heard from Tone tonight - AD is safe and sound on LI..... the FDA didn't get their greedy mitts on the little dude....
Well if they did you'd have to put him in the tub and scrub all those FDA cooties off of him! Can't have Josh touching AD with FDA germs all over him! EEEWWWWW!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Well if they did you'd have to put him in the tub and scrub all those FDA cooties off of him! Can't have Josh touching AD with FDA germs all over him! EEEWWWWW!

Cooties, Cooties, COOTIES!!!!!

>slips into full HAZMAT gear<

I'd have to run a full decontam, scrub the paint off the little dude before I'd let Josh play with him! They'd infect Josh and turn him into a sheep...

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
Cooties, Cooties, COOTIES!!!!!

>slips into full HAZMAT gear<

I'd have to run a full decontam, scrub the paint off the little dude before I'd let Josh play with him! They'd infect Josh and turn him into a sheep...
NO SHEEP!

THAT'S BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! *

sheep.jpg

(although this one is awful cute!)

*refer to Dungeon thread for bad sheep

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
We've army dude pix - Fenez's daughter and friend decided the little guy needed a night on the town, so here's the photographic proof that he's having the time of his life.....

IMG_6279.jpg

This picture was taken at The Boys and Girls club, founded by Theodore Roosevelt. He's from Long Island orginally and this year marked his 150th birthday. It was taken in his home town, Sagamore Hill.

IMG_6285.jpg

Although this picture is hard to see, it's taken in front of the Amityville Horror House. This is the original house on Ocean Avenue in Amityville, they actually station police there on Halloween because they get too many trespassers longing for a glimpse of the "cursed" house.

IMG_6292.jpg

This is the entrance to Jones Beach. It's the most famous beach on Long Island.

IMG_6294.jpg

This is "The Pencil" it's at the end of the parkway that takes you to Jones Beach and it's considered a landmark by most Islanders.

IMG_6298.jpg

This is the Jones Beach Ampetheatre. The back of the stage faces the water and you can pull your boat up behind the theatre to listen to the concert or sit in the beach for a free concert.

Wonderful pictures, Fenez - I can't thank you (and your daughter) enough for the fantastic images you've gotten Joshie.... he liked the pencil picture the best, BTW, and can't wait until he can incorporate these in his scrapbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread