Are you done stocking up?

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
I keep forgetting to post this but Le Petit Vapoteur in France is actually a good place to shop for USA vapers. Very large outfit with over 70 stores in France.

Lots of stuff I looked at are a lot cheaper than US prices and somehow their international shipping is really low ($7 USD under $65 USD, free shipping above that). Extremely low for international shipping from a western country - lower than domestic and chinese retail rates these days.

I placed 2 orders with them last year without issue. And they take Paypal (or at least they did last year).

Implies they may not be shipping from a western country. A warehouse wherever is easy to do.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
So a few days ago, I opened my last bottle of ready-to-vape unflavored 12mg 65/35. That means it's time to mix more. I haven't been spending that much time up north here, so it's been about a year and a half since I last mixed a batch here.

Opened the nic freezer. Wow, there's still some Nude Armor V1 labelled 6/2014; two 120 ml bottles in the bubble bags they came in. DIdn't bother to look at the dates on the rest of what's in there; can't be much earlier. Pulled one out last night to allow it to come to room temp.

This morning it was time to check the VG and PG. I keep that in 1-liter Boston Rounds. Yep, still some labelled 12/2015, when I bought a "GlyCube" (3 gallons of VG, one of PG). Essential depot actually had really good prices back then. Sadly, they no longer do.

Measured out 650 ml of VG. Dumped in the 120 ml of nic base. 9-1/2 years old and it was just slightly straw colored. Measured out 230 ml of PG and used some of that to rinse the nic bottle into the mixing container.

Presto! There's another liter of 12 mg juice made from supplies I stocked up on all those years ago. :thumbs:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Oh wait. It's non-GMO and kosher. nvm /s

Are we talking hot dogs or vape? ;)

1707600461583.png

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    You remember the Zen version, I'm guessing. :) :thumbs:
    I figured that but I never knew there was a gold plated zen one in the dragon. I have a gold zenkote in a regular one but would have loved a dragon in it. Oh well, don't use the vari's much anymore anyway.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    Nude Armor V1 labelled 6/2014

A couple weeks back I took a Nude Armor v2 120ml bottle from 5/2015 out of the freezer. Still fairly clear. I have a mix of Armor v1 (argon) and v2 in my freezers (split between two locations).

A while back I took out my working 120ml bottle from the fridge, and careless me, it slipped outta my hand. :facepalm: Tried to grab it, failed, pulled my head back quickly. It hit the floor and to my surprise the bottle didn't break or crack. :censored: it seemed like it was dropping in super slow motion, my heart skipping beats all the way as I fully expected it to break. It was a v2 bottle with the sealing inlet.

That made me wonder if Nude, perhaps, used higher quality bottles (thicker???), or if luck just happened to be on my side.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    I found the following Health Cabin deal on Innokin Zenith/Z-Coils, including S/H via the US Dedicated Line...that beats even KangerWholesale's prices by nearly $2.00/box for just the coils, without their S/H. Thought some might want to add more to their stash.

Health Cabin had already reduced the price for each of them, but they also have a Spring Discount Coupon. The reduced price per box for the 0.8ohm, 1.2ohm, and 1.6ohm is $6.73/box. Reduced price for the 0.3ohm, Plex3D 0.48ohm, Plex 0.5ohm, and 1.0ohm is $7.50/box.

So, I poked 10 boxes of the 1.6ohm in a trial Cart, to see what the total would be, including S/H. Turned out to be a terrific price!

Sub-Total: $67.30
    Shipping Cost: $12.41
    Discount Coupon: SPRING :-$10.10
    Grand Total: $69.71
    Your Final Payment: $69.71

If you're a registered member, you'd also get Reward Points to use later.

Oh dear, my favorite enabler @JCinFLA . Although I bought about 1200 of these during the stocking up craze ... now that I started using them also (not just my wife). What the heck, another 50 can't hurt to have on hand.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    What the heck, another 50 can't hurt to have on hand.
    Hi there Mike! :thumbs:
    I couldn't resist posting the deal when their "to your door price per box" was so much lower than just the coils were...from other vendors. I'm glad to help you save some $ and top off your stash, especially since you and Janet are both using them now.

mattiem

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Hey guys and girls. Long time no see :)

I was beginning to think I was going to have to give up on my gs-air toppers. Sadly I was down to my last box of coils for it. I finally founds some coils at a fairly reasonable price. ($7.99) Still not fasttech prices but better than most places. I got them from vapesourcing. I placed an order for 12 boxes (enough for 2-2 1/2 years) to get the price up enough for free shipping.

Once I placed the order I did a search on here for this new to me company. Probably should have done the search first but glad I didn't. Had I done so I probably wouldn't have placed the order. I didn't find any good words for this company.

Thankfully they shipped quickly from a US warehouse in California and got here in about a week. I was so afraid during that week that I would have to do a charge back to my CC. I am very pleased that I didn't have to do so.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Once I placed the order I did a search on here for this new to me company. Probably should have done the search first but glad I didn't. Had I done so I probably wouldn't have placed the order. I didn't find any good words for this company.
    I'm glad you got your order Mattie, but am sorry you were worried about them. I've been buying from them for quite a few years, and I've never had any issues at all with the items, delivery, etc.. They've been a really good source for me for coils, iSticks, etc. when they've had sales especially.

mattiem

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I'm glad you got your order Mattie, but am sorry you were worried about them. I've been buying from them for quite a few years, and I've never had any issues at all with the items, delivery, etc.. They've been a really good source for me for coils, iSticks, etc. when they've had sales especially.
    Thank you for letting me know there is no need to worry about them. I should have asked here first.

I did find the coils even cheaper at couldvape. Have you ever bought from them?

Reactions: DPLongo22

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I did find the coils even cheaper at couldvape.

Gotta link? Cuz I can't find a site called COuldvape or COuldvapeS or CLoudvape.

CLoudvapeS.com looks like a headshop.

If you mean cloumix, they are legit. Of course, as with any site, YMMV. But it's Chinese New Year so expect 4-6 weeks for delivery if shipping from china.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread