Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
KFL or RM2. Any regulated device for the KFL. REO for the RM2.

But I'm thinking I'll probably order a Vamo V5 in the next few days
Why a V5 specifically? I've heard the Vamo will check resistance without firing.

I have my eye on a V9 that comes with an LED flashlight and a USB charger that you can use on it too. Only $32.39. And, since it checks resistance without firing, it's a PV, ohm meter, flashlight, and USB charger.

And, it's red!

Reactions: bnrkwest

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
KFL or RM2. Any regulated device for the KFL. REO for the RM2.

Why a V5 specifically? I've heard the Vamo will check resistance without firing.

I have my eye on a V9 that comes with an LED flashlight and a USB charger that you can use on it too. Only $32.39. And, since it checks resistance without firing, it's a PV, ohm meter, flashlight, and USB charger.

And, it's red!
To make a long story short.... Cuz that's what I want.

To lengthen the story. Cuz I believe the V5 board is what's in my E-Huge. It performs flawlessly and also has the USB power bank adapter that I've actually used once in about 9 months. The V9 doesn't have the VV capability that I prefer, I'm guessing with this one but assume it lacks the ability to switch between MEAN and RMS modes. And what it does have is about 30 watts more power than I'll ever use.

Last edited:

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I keep going back to my original kbox (the one with the lights not the screen) as my mod. It's just easier to see with my baby boomer eyes. However I have sidelined my kayfuns for a cubis tank.

For out and about, it's still my trusty egrip.

Nighttime bedside it's an evod with a protank 2 mini.

Captain Pegleg

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2015
Arkansas
If I had to walk through a rough part of town, maybe I'd carry my RX200 and Aromamizer Supreme, you know, as a lead pipe sort of thing. Otherwise I have to tighten my belt lest my pants fall down from its weight xD I do like the Supreme though, and loved the rx200 (I use it at home a lot because battery power for dayyys), but the button design on the iStick TC is perfect for how I like to just squeeze my mods. Plus it's nice and rounded for my smaller hands. I'll probably order a few more before the time comes that ordering may not be possible anymore. Also more griffins.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
If I had to walk through a rough part of town, maybe I'd carry my RX200 and Aromamizer Supreme, you know, as a lead pipe sort of thing. Otherwise I have to tighten my belt lest my pants fall down from its weight xD I do like the Supreme though, and loved the rx200 (I use it at home a lot because battery power for dayyys), but the button design on the iStick TC is perfect for how I like to just squeeze my mods. Plus it's nice and rounded for my smaller hands. I'll probably order a few more before the time comes that ordering may not be possible anymore. Also more griffins.

You know what they say about "small hands"...

Reactions: gofishtx

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
These...

GSJc6MB.jpg

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    My favorite setups haven't changed. When I stockpiled, I just bought more of my favorite setups.
    So there are 12 bricks of 3 ohm cartos, and 14 A7 RDAs in the zombie box along with 4 Provaris' & a dozen or so mechanical mods.
    Figure I'll be about 125 years old when I run out.

Last edited:

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Can you tell me what those atomizers are and if they come with a hole for squonking?

From left to right:

Hobo 3.1 - bottomfeed pin available as accessory from hobocustoms.com
    Derringer - modified for bottomfeed by Catfish Atty Mods
    Ohman Pancake - bottomfeed ready out of the box

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread