Are you done stocking up?

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I keep forgetting to post this but Le Petit Vapoteur in France is actually a good place to shop for USA vapers. Very large outfit with over 70 stores in France.

Lots of stuff I looked at are a lot cheaper than US prices and somehow their international shipping is really low ($7 USD under $65 USD, free shipping above that). Extremely low for international shipping from a western country - lower than domestic and chinese retail rates these days.

I placed 2 orders with them last year without issue. And they take Paypal (or at least they did last year).

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I keep forgetting to post this but Le Petit Vapoteur in France is actually a good place to shop for USA vapers. Very large outfit with over 70 stores in France.

Lots of stuff I looked at are a lot cheaper than US prices and somehow their international shipping is really low ($7 USD under $65 USD, free shipping above that). Extremely low for international shipping from a western country - lower than domestic and chinese retail rates these days.

I placed 2 orders with them last year without issue. And they take Paypal (or at least they did last year).

At first I thought they were the ones who made the TOTALLY AWESOME stainless steel version of the Wismec RX-75, but that was Vaponaute (sp?).

I might have to try that place - thanks, Unc!

1707521972519.png

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    At first I thought they were the ones who made the TOTALLY AWESOME stainless steel version of the Wismec RX-75, but that was Vaponaute (sp?).

View attachment 1007910

He|| I just found something today that bought from sourcemore that would've been cheaper had I bought from LPV cosidering shipping would have been free. I even had almost $4 in points to use at SM for that order. LPV's prices and shipping can give China a run for their money. Sometimes I let coupons and points get the better of me. It's not common to see a western retailer cheaper than China. Not that everything's cheaper, but it's worth a look before you complete your checkout.

Also delivery was faster for both orders I made (but that might have been uncommon).

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    He|| I just found something today that bought from Sourcemore that would've been cheaper had I bought from LPV cosidering shipping would have been free. I even had almost $4 in points to use at SM for that order. LPV's prices and shipping can give China a run for their money. Sometimes I let coupons and points get the better of me. It's not common to see a western retailer cheaper than China. Not that everything's cheaper, but it's worth a look before you complete your checkout.

Also delivery was faster for both orders I made (but that might have been uncommon).

I'm an easy sell.

Actually, if rumors are to be believed, I'm simply "easy". :oops: :blush:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City

View attachment 1007910
    That is a really cool RX75 variant that I'd never seen. I have a couple of the Vaporfi versions but that's sweet. I still enjoy the original too!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    That is a really cool RX75 variant that I'd never seen. I have a couple of the Vaporfi versions but that's sweet. I still enjoy the original too!

Me too! I broke a few too (not uncommon with me - I'm like Baby Huey, or Bam-Bam). They can be squeezed to death, unfortunately.

This one is TOTALLY "DP Proof" though, and that's a good thing in my hands. :thumbs: :lol: It's one solid piece of SS, with a SS bottom battery door.

Reactions: DavidOck

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    That's nutz. You mean the metal on the body is THAT thin?

No, no! The original Wismec ones are plastic, and they're two pieces side-by-side. If you squeeze to hard, KAPUTSKY!

I learned this the hard way (obviously).

The Vaponaute SS one is amazingly tough. Not light either, but I don't use it as a carry-piece anyway, so it's FINE. I love it! I liked it so much that I bought and kept a backup!

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Time to get a 3d printer

No need. I'm pretty sure that I have enough mods to last.

It's a good thing three of my kids vape. They can fight it out for the best stuff when I'm gone. I do hope I'm able to watch... :bluewink:

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I bet someone would buy it to slap a 3DP body on it. That's an Arctic Fox mod. Wouldn't go for much, though, so not sure it's worth it.

I'm not sure it'd be worth it either. I don't know if they're even still around, but they'd have to be in the $70-100 range with shipping. There are already variations out there. The stainless is the draw, in this case.

Why is your red? Mine isn't.

That's not mine - it's Kat's, but it's gold too (like yours!). It's probably just the angle or background that's giving it a red hue.

I have a Dragon but it's the original one (all stainless), and has never been used. I think I took one hit off of it. I'm not normally one to do that, but the Dragon is special, so I keep it kept in its virginal state.

It's the ONLY mod I've treated like that, and will remain that way. I didn't get it to vape on it, if that makes sense.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I'm not sure it'd be worth it either. I don't know if they're even still around, but they'd have to be in the $70-100 range with shipping. There are already variations out there. The stainless is the draw, in this case.

That's not mine - it's Kat's, but it's gold too (like yours!). It's probably just the angle or background that's giving it a red hue.

I have a Dragon but it's the original one (all stainless), and has never been used. I think I took one hit off of it. I'm not normally one to do that, but the Dragon is special, so I keep it kept in its virginal state.

It's the ONLY mod I've treated like that, and will remain that way. I didn't get it to vape on it, if that makes sense.
    Mine is stainless as well. I didn't know they made them in gold.

Reactions: DPLongo22

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2023
    Hey guys, been a while. Even missed my vape anniversary. Hope you're all doing well.

Went to mix tonight and realized I'm out of both VG (soon) and flavor (REALLY soon).

I use Capella Cinnamon Danish Swirl V2 and went to order it from their site but they want $25 to ship (4) 5-oz bottles. Last time I ordered from Wizard Labs but they're gone, before that it was Gremlin but they don't carry it anymore. Figured I'd throw a hail mary here before spending $25 shipping at Capella.

Pretty sure JC has me covered on VG from a previous message I just need to dig it up.
    Flavorwest has a cinnamon swirl in bigger bottles but I don’t know what is in it. Cinnamon stuff can have issues because cinnamon oil is just about the only way to make cinnamon. Also their shipping likely won’t be any better. They’re in California.

Users who are viewing this thread