Are you done stocking up?

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

I suspect it isn't a legitimate site since the url is vapecould and the site name is couldvape.

It seems to be a Hong Kong business. If a legitimate company 4 to 6 weeks wouldn't be a problem at this point. I have my doubts about them though.
Gotta link? Cuz I can't find a site called COuldvape or COuldvapeS or CLoudvape.

CLoudvapeS.com looks like a headshop.

If you mean cloumix, they are legit. Of course, as with any site, YMMV. But it's Chinese New Year so expect 4-6 weeks for delivery if shipping from china.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavidOck

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

I suspect it isn't a legitimate site since the url is vapecould and the site name is couldvape.

Yeah, it's also very low effort. Kinda, sorta falls in line with the rash of shady sites that have shown up for a year or so, where branding non-existent. Branding is important to legit businesses. Made a blog post about the particular sites I come across frequently and try to keep updated when I come across new ones.

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    The "slider" on that site also has old products advertised. Not a strong indicator of scam, but is a strong indicator it's shady lol. I mean, Kroma-r, nord 2...in vape years those are old and don't usually take up home page real estate on a website anymore, unless they're on clearance. As far as I can see, they don't even have listings for them lol.

Reactions: mattiem

mattiem

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Cloumix?

Yeah, it's also very low effort. Kinda, sorta falls in line with the rash of shady sites that have shown up for a year or so, where branding non-existent. Branding is important to legit businesses. Made a blog post about the particular sites I come across frequently and try to keep updated when I come across new ones.

Thank you for confirming my thoughts on this site.

Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

mattiem

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    To be clear to present and future readers...we're talking about vapecloud.com being shady not cloumix.com
    it isn't vape cloud. It is vape could. The misspelling of the word was the first thing to get my attention and made me think they weren't on the up and up. Hopefully this discussion will prevent others from trusting this one.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    it isn't vape cloud. It is vape could. The misspelling of the word was the first thing to get my attention and made me think they weren't on the up and up. Hopefully this discussion will prevent others from trusting this one.

Thanks I edited my post. My head's kinda spinning :greengrin:

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    ,,,,,, Had I done so I probably wouldn't have placed the order. I didn't find any good words for this company.
    Yeah, they did me very wrong, and although they might have changed their ways I won't ever buy from them again. I think this the first time I've posted about them, and JC's comment is reassuring.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Yeah, they did me very wrong, and although they might have changed their ways I won't ever buy from them again. I think this the first time I've posted about them, and JC's comment is reassuring.

They (vapesourcing) did me wrong once, but I gave them another shot since I know people use them without issue. 3 successful orders in all.

You'll find bad reports about every legit site. Those with bad experiences are the loudest. That's why product reviews...I largely just ignore them lol.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I did find the coils even cheaper at couldvape. Have you ever bought from them?
    Nope, I'd never even heard of them before. If you're still wanting more GS-Air coils though, please PM me. I may be able to help you, depending on which ones you're looking for.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    LePetitVVapoteur in France has a 20% off sale for Valentine's Day.

Coupon code: AMOUR
    (but of course :greengrin:)

You should be able to find something you like for a very decent price for your stash or just for something to buy for the sake of buying :D. Like I said before, shipping to US is shockingly reasonable. Plus no Chinese new year shutdown to deal with.

==============================

Un cadeau pour vous ! | Version en ligne -20% avec le code AMOUR
    Bonjour,
    Dépêchez-vous ! Il ne vous reste plus que quelques heures pour profiter de notre cadeau de Saint-Valentin, créé spécialement pour vous
    Bénéficiez d'une réduction de -20% sur notre site web et en boutique LPV en utilisant le code AMOUR
    Demain, il sera trop tard !

I keep forgetting to post this but Le Petit Vapoteur in France is actually a good place to shop for USA vapers. Very large outfit with over 70 stores in France.

Lots of stuff I looked at are a lot cheaper than US prices and somehow their international shipping is really low ($7 USD under $65 USD, free shipping above that). Extremely low for international shipping from a western country - lower than domestic and chinese retail rates these days.

I placed 2 orders with them last year without issue. And they take Paypal (or at least they did last year).

Darksand

Oct 27, 2013
    Europe
    I'm curious: is their price before coupon a good price compared to what you used to pay?

Not sure we can compare that, would not be really a good comparison. My last buy was a liter bottle, and it has been very long ago. If my memory serves me right, it was like 85 Euro's, but I can be soo wrong.
    >>>>>>1 hour later>>>
    Ok ok, I made a new account at Inawera to look up the price (can only see if logged in and my account was gone). The price has gone up a lot. I can only see prices in polish curency, but that amounts to about 207 Euro per liter. I tried to order 100ml (base 25.79 Euro), with shipping it is a bit less than 30 Euro.

At petit it is about the same with the 20% off. 3,43 base price per 10ml. (10ml bottles at Inawera are 3.26 Euro)

But it is a very cheap concentrate, I mix it at 2% for normal flavor, I sometimes have diluted it even more and still have a good flavor. so 100ml will last pretty long.

Last edited:
    I just ordered another 2 litres of 100MG NicSalts, and 2 litres of 100MG Freebase..
    But I sell alot on the side, it's actually starting to be rather profitable as well.
    What started off as making ejuice for just friends, has expanded into their friends, and their friends, and so on.
    Plus having a flavor ban out here really helps...
    If it keeps up I actually might have to hire a couple people.

Reactions: Fidola13

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I just ordered another 2 litres of 100MG NicSalts, and 2 litres of 100MG Freebase..
    But I sell alot on the side, it's actually starting to be rather profitable as well.
    What started off as making ejuice for just friends, has expanded into their friends, and their friends, and so on.
    Plus having a flavor ban out here really helps...
    If it keeps up I actually might have to hire a couple people.

Careful, ejuice is a tobacco product. It's now just as illegal as manufacturing cigarettes and selling them "on the side". You do you.

I just bought 3, GeekVape Tsunami Reborn Z RDAs. They are on PreOrder at the GeekVape Store.

They were very cheap(~ $18ea), I hope the purchase was worth it.

I looked all over and could not find how large the RDA was. If it looks good when I get it in my hands, I might buy 3 more.

Users who are viewing this thread