Are you done stocking up?

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Wow they still have my TFV12 Q4 coils in stock on Lightfire. More than I was paying but I'm not sure how many of these are left. Do you guys see those coils a lot when browsing? I do see Health Cabin has some even cheaper but they're on holiday, may grab those when they come back.

...ok scratch all that, I just counted. 295 TFV12 coils that last me 2-3 weeks = 61 years of coils. If I hit 104 and run out I'll let you know.

Real-ist

Jan 25, 2024
    Among The Pugs
    Wow they still have my TFV12 Q4 coils in stock on Lightfire. More than I was paying but I'm not sure how many of these are left. Do you guys see those coils a lot when browsing? I do see Health Cabin has some even cheaper but they're on holiday, may grab those when they come back.

...ok scratch all that, I just counted. 295 TFV12 coils that last me 2-3 weeks = 61 years of coils. If I hit 104 and run out I'll let you know.
    Lightfire Price check on Aspire 2s 0.7ohm mesh (case)?

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Lightfire Price check on Aspire 2s 0.7ohm mesh (case)?
    I don't even think they have those, this is all I see

1707423096853.png

Real-ist

Jan 25, 2024
    Among The Pugs
    I don't even think they have those, this is all I see

View attachment 1007857
    Thanks for checking into it. I looked, but then when I see the "login for price" I left.

Out of curiosity, how much are the BVC 1.6ohm. I did see they sold those.

Edit- After my LOOKING at your image, I see the price of $13.26. They're on the high side.

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
    Reactions: DavidOck

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 29, 2010
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Thanks for checking into it. I looked, but then when I see the "login for price" I left.

Lightfire is mainly a wholesaler. That's why they require login to see prices - to show separate pricing depending on account. Create a retail account (select "NO" for "resale customer?" question) and it's immediate account creation. However I find Ecigmafia (which they own) is usually a better shipped price these days (at least for stuff I've checked recently). Lightfire prices kicked azz on a lot of stuff in 2019/2020 tho :)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I’ve reviewed some disposables and pretty much all of them have too much menthol or cooling agent for my taste. I regularly use a menthol tobacco liquid so have nothing against menthol but most disposables just have too much.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 29, 2010
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I regularly use a menthol tobacco liquid so have nothing against menthol but most disposables just have too much.

That's what I hear.

As a reviewer, can you tell companies to not send you disposables or even pods, or even just not review them if they send them? Or do you have to review everything they send otherwise risk them not sending you stuff?

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    ok scratch all that, I just counted. 295 TFV12 coils that last me 2-3 weeks = 61 years of coils. If I hit 104 and run out I'll let you know.
    I thought you'd likely still have a whole bunch, since l found that deal on them for you, more than a year or 2 ago. I've seen them for cheap again since then, but didn't know if you'd want even more of them. :)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    That's what I hear.

As a reviewer, can you tell companies to not send you disposables or even pods, or even just not review them if they send them? Or do you have to review everything they send otherwise risk them not sending you stuff?
    I used to refuse to review disposables but then two of my favorite companies asked me to review some. They don’t really ask any more. They just send a tracking number and a little information on the product. I have turned down a lot and only do them for those two. A coworker of mine uses disposables so I give them to him after I test them. There’s no way I can finish a bunch of 10,000 puff disposables in 2-3 weeks. I’ve probably saved him at least a couple hundred dollars with what I’ve given him.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I thought you'd likely still have a whole bunch, since l found that deal on them for you, more than a year or 2 ago. I've seen them for cheap again since then, but didn't know if you'd want even more of them. :)
    Since I see you’re still hunting deals, if you see some Vaporesso Gti coils cheaper than $9 a package then please let me know.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I know this may be construed as greedy but I have way too many devices that I’d like to cull out my storage stash. So as soon as I can figure out where I put everything I’ll be posting on the Classifieds but in the meantime please PM abt what your looking for as well.

I’ll also be using the other vape forum as well but at less cost to fellow Shiny folfs here.

I’m just asking for a bit of patience since I have MS it’s been difficult to move around searching for stuff but I’m working on it!!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Since I see you’re still hunting deals, if you see some Vaporesso Gti coils cheaper than $9 a package then please let me know.
    Haven't been hunting much at all the last couple years. I have my own way-too-big stash, all of Uncle's stash, and 90% of a neighbor's since he passed away almost a year ago, too. But... I'll still check on deals for some people, that I know like and use specific vape stuff.

Would you want the 0.15ohm Mesh, the 0.2ohm, the 0.4ohm, or the 0.5ohm Mesh Gti coils?

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I have a huge plethora of Vaporesso drop in coils. I mostly stocked up on the GT coils but may have some GTi coils as well. I’ll check to see what I’ve got and let u know!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Man didn't people get those for like a penny a box from Eightvape or something wild like that? lol.
    You’re thinking of the GT coils. I have a bunch of those. The Gti coils fit the itank 1 and v2.
    Haven't been hunting much at all the last couple years. I have my own way-too-big stash, all of Uncle's stash, and 90% of a neighbor's since he passed away almost a year ago, too. But... I'll still check on deals for some people, that I know like and use specific vape stuff.

Would you want the 0.15ohm Mesh, the 0.2ohm, the 0.4ohm, or the 0.5ohm Mesh Gti coils?
    I prefer the .4 ohm coils
    I have a huge plethora of Vaporesso drop in coils. I mostly stocked up on the GT coils but may have some GTi coils as well. I’ll check to see what I’ve got and let u know!
    Let me know if you find some.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 29, 2010
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I know some people in this thread bought the Advekn Dominator tanks when they went on clearance. I did.

Was wondering someone here can verify if an actual smok baby beast coil fits/works in it?

I get conflicting info on this. I know the Vaporesso GT coils fit and work fine in to, but I think baby beast coil head is a tiny bit little taller? Never owned a baby best coil.

For the record, I ended up getting my hands on Smok Baby-T4 & Baby-T6 coils and can verify the Dominator can take at least those to Smok BB coils. Other Smok BB coils have a different shape and possibly dimensions so YMMV with others. Love this tank with the Ijoy exo-s RBA. Solid tank. I can also verify the Vaporesso GT coils, Eleaf HWx coils (first generation), Ijoy XS-Cx coils, and Marvec DIY RBA fit/work.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I found the following Health Cabin deal on Innokin Zenith/Z-Coils, including S/H via the US Dedicated Line...that beats even KangerWholesale's prices by nearly $2.00/box for just the coils, without their S/H. Thought some might want to add more to their stash.

Health Cabin had already reduced the price for each of them, but they also have a Spring Discount Coupon. The reduced price per box for the 0.8ohm, 1.2ohm, and 1.6ohm is $6.73/box. Reduced price for the 0.3ohm, Plex3D 0.48ohm, Plex 0.5ohm, and 1.0ohm is $7.50/box.

So, I poked 10 boxes of the 1.6ohm in a trial Cart, to see what the total would be, including S/H. Turned out to be a terrific price!

Sub-Total: $67.30
    Shipping Cost: $12.41
    Discount Coupon: SPRING :-$10.10
    Grand Total: $69.71
    Your Final Payment: $69.71

If you're a registered member, you'd also get Reward Points to use later.

Users who are viewing this thread