Worried about holidays...

Status
Not open for further replies.

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx
Not about vaping during... Esp since I converted my mom several months ago...
but moms now a vaper, my aunt has expressed interest and she lives with my uncle and wife who both smoke, my brother May or may not visit is a smoker, and my baby brother is a dipper...

I live in Texas but the herd lives in Chicago burbs (I'm oldest of 6, there are 8 grand kids, I have 50-something first cousins on moms side and she's one of twelve. We are a prolific group. Lol) so of course I'll be bringing my kit for the two 16hr drives and week with family and expect no problems but I'm the generous sort and suspect my stock will plummet.

part of me thinks I ought to start sticking up on starter gear ASAP....
l have given mom a bunch and will let her use my toys and probably pawn off some juices on her.... But I could have 4-5 noobs in need of gear! Ack!

anyone in same boat?

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx
Get some Spinners, some Evods and a big shipment of everything you need to make a huge bottle of RY4 DIY!

Yeah, my recommended newbie kit is 2 spinners and a few evods... But that's 8-10 spinners and a whole lotta evods!

If they don't want gear I can't put that many to use anytime soon.... Hahaha

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx
Get a bunch of plastic friend tips and remember to bring information on the best places for them to pick up kits should they like trying your device out.

Don't get ahead of yourself here....lol

Yeah... But they are family. I gave loan of spinners to coworker as well as several clearos to keep. Gifted several others juice and clearos, and my two itty bitty egos and a c4 are on loan now to yet another....

I'm gonna feel urge to give... Lol.
Mom has already said she's gonna snag my nes mod to show off at work... Hahaha!
Too bad the vision spinner coop is going to be too late, I'd snag several for that price and keep them if not wanted.
I ordered a pale purple twist for myself and lt green for mom off fasttech but they have been stuck in Hong Kong for a month now :(

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
Not about vaping during... Esp since I converted my mom several months ago...
but moms now a vaper, my aunt has expressed interest and she lives with my uncle and wife who both smoke, my brother May or may not visit is a smoker, and my baby brother is a dipper...

I live in Texas but the herd lives in Chicago burbs (I'm oldest of 6, there are 8 grand kids, I have 50-something first cousins on moms side and she's one of twelve. We are a prolific group. Lol) so of course I'll be bringing my kit for the two 16hr drives and week with family and expect no problems but I'm the generous sort and suspect my stock will plummet.

part of me thinks I ought to start sticking up on starter gear ASAP....
l have given mom a bunch and will let her use my toys and probably pawn off some juices on her.... But I could have 4-5 noobs in need of gear! Ack!

anyone in same boat?

Family outing to the vape shop? There are plenty to choose from.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I'm dreading the argument I'll have with my mother when I tell her that I'm staying home tomorrow and not joining the family for dinner.

I just don't feel like going around them. I'm never comfortable when I go there and, frankly, the food isn't all that great. I'm not a huge food fan, anyway. Unless it's bacon.

I'm the only one who vapes or anything so I'll still feel like there's something wrong with me, like I always do.

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx
I'm dreading the argument I'll have with my mother when I tell her that I'm staying home tomorrow and not joining the family for dinner.

I just don't feel like going around them. I'm never comfortable when I go there and, frankly, the food isn't all that great. I'm not a huge food fan, anyway. Unless it's bacon.

I'm the only one who vapes or anything so I'll still feel like there's something wrong with me, like I always do.

Awe! Zoe!
I don't have my kids for thanks so I'm just chilling, vaping, and maybe doing some sewing. It just dawned on me my giant progeny don't have Jammie's that fit and Xmas in Chicago is chilly and my parents keep heat at like 55deg. So I'm thinking I need to draft new patterns and make new ones....ASAP.

I like to cook but mom hates thanks and just 2 kiddos seems a waste even when I have them....I'm mostly into thanks for cooking the meal and the mashed potatoes and gravy and rolls. That's my fav part. Hahah!

Dang- mom is near Rockford, dad is in des plains, aunts and uncles in palatine...etc.

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx
Shoot! I totally forgot about my dad's brother who lives with him. He was asking me the other day if I was still smoking. He is the sort to grab gear and convince you that you already gave it to him. He's also imbalanced.... Bipolar who has been on meds for 40yrs and goes off them, frequently. It's why he's living with dad now....
He's most certainly gonna usurp gear. Eep!

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA

Oooohhhhhhh........ Bacon!!!!! LoL :toast:

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Oooohhhhhhh........ Bacon!!!!! LoL :toast:
She thinks the reason I won't go is because I stopped taking one of my pills a couple of days ago. She forgets that it's ALWAYS a fight to get me to go to my stepbrother's house for family functions and has been for years. :rolleyes:

The fact is, I'm not comfortable over there and don't like to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread