Not open for further replies.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
We haven't heard much from the Leaford camp, so let's all just take a moment if possible.

It's a HUGE world out there, but, fact is, there are real people involved in what it takes to make our lives easier and better. When you look at it that way, the world isn't as big as we think. It's pretty humbling when you think about it.

Leaf, if you are out there, we're thinking of you.

Ryan

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
I am sorry to say my mom passed tonight. She died peacefully in her sleep. Much of her family was here. The granddaughters arrived to say their goodbyes. We are trying to gather the money to bring in the oldest granddaughter and my brother for the funeral. The funeral will be wednesday.

Last edited:

sleepy jean

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Jerome, Idaho, USA
Dear, dear, Leaford, after loseing my mom 1 month and 2 days ago, I know the pain and and loss you and your family are feeling right now and even though we think we prepare ourselve's for that loss, we really are not ready when the time come's. I pray that the Lord will give you the peace that passes all understanding at this extremely sad time. My Sincere Sympathy to you and your family.
Nothing can replace a mom.
Diana.

gsc4077

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
Richmond, VA
My thoughts with you Leaford . . . I'm not a religious person myself, but if ever the saying "angel in disguise" meant anything to me that I could really comprehend . . . it's you and everyone else at v4l. I'm the only one of 4 children who doesn't smoke now and its all thanks to you guys. A lot of us really do think of you as family for everything you've done for us, and I'm sure it's safe to say we'll absolutely be here to help in any way that we can.

Stay strong, Brother.
-Geof

TexasRain104

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
The State of Texas, USA
leaford said:
I am sorry to say my mom passed tonight. She died peacefully in her sleep. Much of her family was here. The granddaughters arrived to say their goodbyes. We are trying to gather the money to bring in the oldest granddaughter and my brother for the funeral. The funeral will be wednesday.

May you be surrounded by those closest to you and may you be filled with love. You and your family will be in my prayers and thoughts.

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA

Bageone

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2010
Sacramento, CA
Leaford, I am so sorry to hear of your moms passing, my thoughts are with you and your family. May you find peace and comfort knowing she is no longer suffering. This makes me very very sad :(

If people really would like to help, sign donor cards, you have no idea the amount of liver donations are currently needed, nor how many will be needed in the next 5-10 yrs.

Thanks Wow... I'm fine but thank you. :) PS.. I'm a she :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread