First BWB order

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Well, been vaping for a long time, and I finally got around to BWB. Just a few quick impressions:

Espresso: complex java, it's definitely coffee, but what surprised me was the burnt aftertaste on the exhale...very different from any other coffee base...which is a good thing...no...a friggin great thing :)

Malty Toffee: it delivers...no steeping required...I detect liquor, it's faint, but there. I enjoy an evening sweet vape, similar to french toast…malty toffee can do that.

The other flavors I order included BlueBacko & Casa...too early to comment. It's very high on the tobacco strength at this point, will let both air out for a couple of weeks before I truly sink my teeth.

BTW...when I ordered last week, RY4 was not listed, and I sooooo wanted to order… it is now, too bad...another order coming your way Don.

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
Malty toffee is my go to vape. I will never get tired of that flavor - its so mildly sweet with just the right amount of everything (this is what it is with my taste anyway).

Once you do get your hands on the RY4 and you let it steep for a good while its freaking awesome. I'm down to about 2 or 3 mls from a bottle I was lucky enough to score last month and yes its as good as everyone says.

I'm in canada too and I love BWB so much he is the only vendor I buy from now. All other juice I try is just so......meh

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
I'm in canada too and I love BWB so much he is the only vendor I buy from now. All other juice I try is just so......meh

I've tried from all the so called highly rated vendors in the US and just about all vendors from Canada. I just never got around to BWB...don't know why. Shipping is very reasonable, and it got to my door in exactly 7 days.

I'm a coffee / sweet tobacco fan....and from the first smell, to the first vape, you can certainly get a sense that BWB is an uber-quality juice. I'm also experienced enough to know from my DIY, that many of the tobacco base liquids require time...BWB will get that time....as Rick said: " Louis (or Don), I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Well, been vaping for a long time, and I finally got around to BWB. Just a few quick impressions:

BTW...when I ordered last week, RY4 was not listed, and I sooooo wanted to order… it is now, too bad...another order coming your way Don.

Be careful there you'll start a riot. He just listed it so people could be on the notify list. It hasn't been available for at least a month, but should be in a few weeks.

I'm an Espresso and MT fan too. Dulce and Cappuccino are really good too in the dessert/coffee categories.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Be careful there you'll start a riot. He just listed it so people could be on the notify list. It hasn't been available for at least a month, but should be in a few weeks.

I'm an Espresso and MT fan too. Dulce and Cappuccino are really good too in the dessert/coffee categories.

Yeah, just noticed that...not sure I've ever seen that for juice...mods yes (ali'i & reo of course), but this is a first on juice.

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
I've heard the casablanca is great after a little steeping as it brings out a nice cocoa undertone to the tobacco so I ordered myself one along with my usual MT because I love a good subtly sweet vape and I also love chocolate, so its a win/win situation.

I also love how the shipping is less than what I would pay for any canadian vendor and it takes only a week and a bit to get to my door.

P.S. Congratz on the grand :) I'm a reonaut too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread