Status
Not open for further replies.

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
I guess I'm boring, still vape Exotic 100% of the time. Wife does too. There was plenty left when I last ordered 150ml a couple weeks ago, so don't blame me for OOS lol

:D

LOL! And all I wanted was a measly 10ml to try...but it's all good, they got some more in now :)

bigboom

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I'm feeling rather dumb in that it took me 2.5 years of vaping to finally order some Malty. I got my first order the day before yesterday and it is AMAZING! I've seen other posts by people who say it doesn't taste like anything and I have to totally disagree. It's got a pleasant, slightly sweet sugary flavor, hits great, and produces massive vapor. Like others have lamented, the mistake is failing to order a larger bottle. I'm vaping at 3.7 volts on my P18650 with an LR 1.5 510 atty. All in all, it's the perfect combination.

colossalK

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
NJ
just got my order out of the 6 that i tried i can't stop vaping orchard frost, driving me nuts trying to figure the flavors out on it. I did not know if i would like menthol in my vape but the amount thats in here is just perfect, i really hope this doesn't turn out like RY4 or eJoker. I'm not sure if i could handle it being out of stock all the time, but i tried malty, backo, applewood, casablanca, watermelon and i filled 6 different cartos with all flavors, and can't stop vaping this stuff! wish i ordered a 30ml i may have to order it in different strengths because i got dizzy from loving this flavor

I'm letting my casablanca steep, personally didn't like it initially lets see if that changes, I hope so because I ordered a 30ml bottle :facepalm:

Last edited:

VinPuff68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2012
Poconos, PA
Good Morning all..

I have placed 2 orders with BWB and have been very pleased.

So far , I've tried.

Malty
Casablanca
Vanilla Bean
Cappuccino
555 Exotic
Hazelnut
Nutty
Maple Tobacco

and I have been mixing some of the Vanilla Bean with the Malty ( 50/50 in a tank) .. LOL

Liking them all, and keep reaching for the Maple Tobacco and my 50/50 blend everyday.

Thank you Don for the excellent products you produce. :)

- Vin

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
No worries on the new flavors Colossal. Anything new I make is going to never run out as I also am tired of being held against the ropes with not being able to have ample supply. Glad you are liking it and Im sure the others will be good also. Thanks for the feedback it is always appreciated.
just got my order out of the 6 that i tried i can't stop vaping orchard frost, driving me nuts trying to figure the flavors out on it. I did not know if i would like menthol in my vape but the amount thats in here is just perfect, i really hope this doesn't turn out like RY4 or eJoker. I'm not sure if i could handle it being out of stock all the time, but i tried malty, backo, applewood, casablanca, watermelon and i filled 6 different cartos with all flavors, and can't stop vaping this stuff! wish i ordered a 30ml i may have to order it in different strengths because i got dizzy from loving this flavor

I'm letting my casablanca steep, personally didn't like it initially lets see if that changes, I hope so because I ordered a 30ml bottle :facepalm:

Hey Vin, Glad you are enjoying everything and are satisfied with both orders. Most of my juices play pretty nice mixing so its easy to make some new ones no one else has LOL. Thanks again Bro
Good Morning all..

I have placed 2 orders with BWB and have been very pleased.

So far , I've tried.

Malty
Casablanca
Vanilla Bean
Cappuccino
555 Exotic
Hazelnut
Nutty
Maple Tobacco

and I have been mixing some of the Vanilla Bean with the Malty ( 50/50 in a tank) .. LOL

Liking them all, and keep reaching for the Maple Tobacco and my 50/50 blend everyday.

Thank you Don for the excellent products you produce. :)

- Vin

Hey Sugar, Glad you are enjoying it, Just think they will only get better with a little time. Now the questions really is, Where have you been LOL. Thanks again for the good words it is always good to get some feedback and how things are for everyone.
I just got my first order from BWB
The blueberry and caramel cappucino are my favorites so far-I can't wait to try the malty toffee
Don -Baby- Where have you been all my life???
I can't put this blueberry down:vapor:

bargainmusic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Winston-Salem, NC
I can say I've been using Casablanca as a mixer for a number of your flavors. Orchard Frost a bit too fruity? Add some Casablanca. Maple Tobacco not tobacco-y enough? Add some Casablanca. Think the waffle is too sweet? Add some Casablanca.

I just got my eJoker, RY4, HFN, HF and Conundrum order in and I'm looking to see what Casablanca will mix with the best!

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
DONT you dare LOL

I can say I've been using Casablanca as a mixer for a number of your flavors. Orchard Frost a bit too fruity? Add some Casablanca. Maple Tobacco not tobacco-y enough? Add some Casablanca. Think the waffle is too sweet? Add some Casablanca.

I just got my eJoker, RY4, HFN, HF and Conundrum order in and I'm looking to see what Casablanca will mix with the best!

bargainmusic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Winston-Salem, NC
DONT you dare LOL

Heeeeey now! So far I've tried the eJoker and RY4, and I don't think I will mix either one. I'm letting the eJoker steep right now, as I can only imagine what it's going to taste like after aging.

But what can I say, I love your Casablanca and I have to do all I can to make my supply last as long as I can before ordering another bottle. And if that means mixing it with other tasty flavors, I'm okay with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread