BWB Tobaccos advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2011
Redondo Beach
For those of you familiar with all of the BWB tobaccos, could you please advise me in deciding what to consider next?

I've tried 6 BWB tobaccos...
I did not care for RY4, Maple tobacco, Ejoker's Blend, and Honey Flue Nut. I gave all of these at least a month to steep except Honey Flue Nut, which I intend to steep another 2-3 weeks before trying again.
I somewhat enjoy Hazelnut tobacco
but Casablanca is outstanding... This took about 6 weeks to steep before I could appreciate it.

Are the remaining tobaccos merely flavored variants of those I have already tried, or is there something distinctly different and non-derivative yet for me to vape?
Please advise..
Thank you for you help!

Ideally I'd like to pick Don's brain, but surely he's swamped right now.

Cheers!
:vapor:

Last edited:

TexasTucker

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
Texas, Austin area
I haven't tried the 555 or exotic, but I needed to add something else to my order this evening and judging by its popularity I chose exotic 555...

I agree with Casablanca, it is by far my favorite juice I have tried to date (and thats fresh out of the mailbox, it has been steeping and only gotten better). Even if you don't like any of Don's other flavors, at least you found Casablanca =D

Dream

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2011
Redondo Beach
Adirondack and 555 Exotic are on their way already. I'll give these a good chance and continue to revisit the others every one or two weeks. If I like Adirondack I'll consider BacKo, Virginia, and Hunter's.

I'm not disappointed with BWB in any way..
It's just that I am super picky and have to try a lot of juices to find the right ones for me.
I have had good luck so far with the 4 non-tobacco BWB juices.. I love 3 of the 4. so, there ya go. :)

ClutchMan

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2011
New Orleans
I was kinda "meh" on the 555 Exotic when I first got it, but after a couple of weeks it turned into a quick favorite. I have some Maple Tobacco that I keep going to, but have yet to be blown away by. It's good, but not as mind blowing as I expected. Maybe it's cause I'm not a huge fan of maple ;). The Casablanca is incredible. I have about 6 or 8 mils left and I'm being real careful with that stuff until Don gets back from vacation and makes some more. I definitely need to try the Adirondack, Hazelnut and Hunter's soon too.

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
I've tried all of the tobacco flavors. They're all very good and I'd pick any of them over non-BWB liquids out there, but
Smoke has become my favorite, followed by Backo and Hunters....
I'm still fighting the battle to rid myself completely of cigarettes, the combination of smoke and tobacco flavor has been a huge help. It doesn't taste like a cigarette, it tastes better than a cigarette. It seems to be helping a lot changing my frame of mind from trying to find something that tastes like a cigarette to finding something that tastes better than a cigarette. It makes the switch be more of moving on to something better than just moving on to something that is a substitute.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Dont worry I spent a fortune in the beginning trying to find my all day and never did till I made it LOL
Adirondack and 555 Exotic are on their way already. I'll give these a good chance and continue to revisit the others every one or two weeks. If I like Adirondack I'll consider BacKo, Virginia, and Hunter's.

I'm not disappointed with BWB in any way..
It's just that I am super picky and have to try a lot of juices to find the right ones for me.
I have had good luck so far with the 4 non-tobacco BWB juices.. I love 3 of the 4. so, there ya go. :)

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
Another that gets overlooked is the Virgina...I love this one!!!!

I was thinking about the Virginia, Whiskey. I placed an order today, but maybe I'll add the Virginia when the Casa comes in. Can you describe it for me in comparison to the other tobaccos? I'm still not too keen on the 555 Exotic.

ClutchMan

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2011
New Orleans
Got my order in the mail today.. really digging Adirondack.. but 555 Exotic needs time to mellow out a little, i think.
I suspect Adirondack could benefit by steeping as well. How long? I have no idea.

I am curious about Virginia too..

My feelings exactly when I first got the 555 Exotic. I tried it again about 2 weeks later and WOW, it tasted completely different to me. Easily my favorite juice now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread