Thanks for letting me join!

JudyMoore

Mar 24, 2024
Hubby & I decided to make our own vape juice. We like simple recipies that don't involve a ton of math. I'm good with my Peppermint. Hubby likes switching up his flavors throughout the day. We decided to join & check out other recipes. We use VapeMall for our flavors, we use a 70/30 VG/PG base with 6 nic (VaperVapes or VapeMall). He loves Pumpkin Spiced Latte, Grape Chill, Root Beer & wants to find a good mix with a Mango profile and also a good mix using Cinnamon Fire. We're open for suggestions.

Last edited:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Welcome to ECF :thumbs: Enjoy the Forum!!
    Pop over to the Random DIY Mixing Thread if you're interested making your own juice Random DIY mixing and More fantastic bunch of guys on there that are very knowledgeable and will bend over backwards to help you out!! I'm a regular DIY myself so I'll be over there to give you another welcome and possibly even some recipes, they call me MangoDan:)

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    The DIY forum here has loads of info and people ready to help. Sounds like y'all got a good handle on the DIY thing. I have an excellent cocoa puffs recipe if that sounds like something you might like. Shoot me a private message if you're interested. Welcome to the funny farm!!

Reactions: zoiDman

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2023
    Hubby & I decided to make our own vape juice. We like simple recipies that don't involve a ton of math. I'm good with my Peppermint. Hubby likes switching up his flavors throughout the day. We decided to join & check out other recipes. We use VapeMall for our flavors, we use a 70/30 VG/PG base with 6 nic (VaperVapes or VapeMall). He loves Pumpkin Spiced Latte, Grape Chill, Root Beer & wants to find a good mix with a Mango profile and also a good mix using Cinnamon Fire. We're open for suggestions.
    The only major complication I know of when DIYing juice is avoiding oils. So, for example, you might want to avoid flavorings that use peppermint oil (there probably are a bunch that will be fine. Probably not all of them though)

Users who are viewing this thread