Soooo...I will Get It tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoganCrane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
TEXAS BY GAWD
You've been gone ALL day and you post ONE small pic?
That's just ratchet behavior! LOL!

What's the PG/VG ratio of your liquid?
What's your volts set at?

I'm having troubles getting a larger pic on here, no problems on other forums using the same operating system tho. Will try to get a better one up.

And ProVape doesn't tell what their PG/VG ratio so I have no idea. Running at 3.7v right now.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Here ya go

20131026_180611.jpg

From photobucket select the link that says "image" under the photo you want to share.

The more VG the more vapor. Drug store sells VG you can add to produce more vapor.
Have you tried turning the voltage up a bit?

I don't recall veer getting much vapor using that tank.

Last edited:

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
I really like the pro-tank, I have the original, and 2 tatroe tanks, (from cigtechs) some have said the pro-tank 2 has a very tight draw on the Provari, but other then that they work great.

Congrats!

I think a tight draw is a relative term, perhaps. I don't find the draw with a PT2 to be very tight on my Provari. Might depend on your perspective. Feels about the same as the Nova tanks I also use.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I'm awaiting my Crème Brûlée and you should try Altered State. I'm not a huge fan of fruity juices but this one is ruhlly goooood.

I get to share "I just bought 'Altered State (LIMITED TIME - CONTEST!)' on Nicoticket.com"

I placed my order tonight around 6:25 pm- it's 9:30 pm at the moment and I get this.

2013-10-26212848_zps7fbffadc.png

It's Mondays date but still........Nicoticket owns me now!

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Question quickly tho:

Seem to be getting a good pull with the protank but not much vapor. Using ProVape liquid. Thoughts and fixes? 2.5 head in Protank

I think a tight draw is a relative term, perhaps. I don't find the draw with a PT2 to be very tight on my Provari. Might depend on your perspective. Feels about the same as the Nova tanks I also use.

I found the Protank 2 to be far too airy which led to other issues that made me very frustrated. To my surprise, when I purchased the Loki Lab beauty ring for my ProVari I discovered that it decreased the airiness and I haven't had any other issues with the Protanks since.

This, for me, was a good thing since I wasn't going to use the Protanks anymore. The ring also tightens the draw on the Hypertanks although those weren't nearly as bad air-wise.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA

I was going to buy the pro-tank 2, but now I have a kayfun lite, I have it working correctly, I was building coils for my pro-tanks, so this was not much of a big step. it was expensive but once you get the set up right, it is fantastic. :)

full size polished 1.jpg

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
I had issues with my first ProTank II and quickly wrote it off. I picked it back up later after I had familiarized my self with the VV on the ProVari and how sensitive some devices are to voltage. Now I really enjoy the PTII. It gives very clean vapor.

I use a 2.5Ω head and find that it does best at 3.8-4.0V. Not a huge vapor maker, but the flavor is great.

Also, when firing up a new head, it's always safest to start it up at like 3.3V, confirm that you're not burning the wick, and then bump it up by .02 and repeat until you get it up to where it hits best. May seem obvious for some, but not to me and it caused a lot of my initial dislike for the ProTank...... Turns out the PT was not at fault, but more my inexperience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread