my first order for the good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

handdrive

Jul 29, 2013
over the road
After much reading heres what I settled on.

Provari V2.5 starter kit.
510 atomizer
Vivi nova V3
Vivi nova 5 pack replacement head
Two 18650 am imr 18650 batteries
18650 extension
ProTank Bottom Coil Glass
ProTank BCC Refill Heads - 5 Pack
12Volt Car Adapter for Standard charger Bottle Premium Sample Pack

Here it is my intro to vaping the next level anything else I may have forgotten to order please let me know. This should be a huge improvement over my ego I currently use.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Wow!! went straight to the top. Excellent choice, you are going to be happy with it. The only thing i would recommend for the future will be an IBtanked or Phiniac tank with some good cartos and you will be set for a long time. Welcome to ECF!

Yes, indeed. Couldn't agree more. I have evolved to carto/tanks pretty much 100% over the last month, and am having a hard time even picking up a clearo now. Wife the same way. I started with the AGR Locking Carto Tank and really love it, particularly at it's $11 or $12 price point. I also just ordered the IBTanked in 19 and 22 (plus a 19 for the better half) and a Phiniac for each of us over the weekend. So, found it amusing that you brought these both up just now. Would also love to add a couple of Kir Fanis tanks to the fold, but cannot find them (retail) for sale anywhere. A big PLUS ONE for your post! And, to the OP, the difference in vape between a carto and a clearo is significant, and caused me to DIY sampler juices like a maniac this weekend. Wowzer! All the best, love the new gear, btw. Congrats! Stalk the postman time.

Mario87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Miami, Florida
Yes, indeed. Couldn't agree more. I have evolved to carto/tanks pretty much 100% over the last month, and am having a hard time even picking up a clearo now. Wife the same way. I started with the AGR Locking Carto Tank and really love it, particularly at it's $11 or $12 price point. I also just ordered the IBTanked in 19 and 22 (plus a 19 for the better half) and a Phiniac for each of us over the weekend. So, found it amusing that you brought these both up just now. Would also love to add a couple of Kir Fanis tanks to the fold, but cannot find them (retail) for sale anywhere. A big PLUS ONE for your post! And, to the OP, the difference in vape between a carto and a clearo is significant, and caused me to DIY sampler juices like a maniac this weekend. Wowzer! All the best, love the new gear, btw. Congrats! Stalk the postman time.

Bill, this is a carbon copy of what i have done with the exception that my wife and I Phiniac tanks came in 7 days ago, here is a pic of them. Mine is black with my initials and a Grim Reaper to go on my black Provari and the wife with a red dragon to go her mini red Provari, here is a pic of the tanks for you:

Mario87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Miami, Florida
Nice tanks mario! I have a feeling this vaping thing is going to be more addictive then the anologs were atleast as far as collecting cool gear goes.

Thank you, yes I started with a blue which was garbage IMO, then an Ego twist, then the hobby bug kicked in. Got 2 Provaris, one for the wife and one for me and we love it. Now my wife and I has made it a hobby and she is learning about wicks, coils, atty, etc ( not me I'm lazy, LOL). At least you started at the top and you just saved money and headaches with the cheap stuff. Those tanks that you have are good, I have them also but let me tell you when I got my Phiniac and placed a carto in it and my favorite juice and took a vape it tasted like heaven, what a difference!! For the last week I haven't touch anything else.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Bill, this is a carbon copy of what i have done with the exception that my wife and I Phiniac tanks came in 7 days ago, here is a pic of them. Mine is black with my initials and a Grim Reaper to go on my black Provari and the wife with a red dragon to go her mini red Provari, here is a pic of the tanks for you:

Great pics Mario. I went with the Dragon (Tolkien fan), and the wife the Moon Fairy. You gotta love these tanks, right? Got the stainless caps too. I'll post my pics when they come in. I cannot recommend carto tanks enough. Big difference for me, over the clearos. That being said, I don't think I could have done the carto tanks, punching, etc. when I first started vaping. I needed something a bit easier, though, certainly, this isn't a whole lot more, and certainly easier than rebuilding the EVOD/Protank/T3 Coils, which I did go to because I replace them so often (my juice is a wick killer). Thanks again!

Mario87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Miami, Florida

510 atomizer
Vivi nova V3
18650 extension

Here it is my intro to vaping the next level anything else I may have forgotten to order please let me know. This should be a huge improvement over my ego I currently use.

Handdrive just in case you haven't seen a provari with a vivi novatank, here is a pic of my black regular Provari with the extension on 18650 battery and a vivi nova tank.

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan

510 atomizer
Vivi nova V3
18650 extension

All you need is some good juice now. Have you ordered any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread