ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
been almost 3hrs, no "where is it posts" -- not online

what the heck's he doing...
:D :D

Gettin' his sleep on.................by the vapebox outside!!!!

I could hardly sleep last night for not wanting to miss my morning call to the post office to go postal about my undelivered REO yesterday.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
-bummer-

did you find a solution yet...?

Yes...........I got it. Regular carrier delivered it today.

IMG_20131026_134432_zpsb7410def.jpg

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
Congrats on getting your great toys! That's a handsome duo. Did the drunken donuts coffee help keep you awake?

LOL on CLS & CB - that was my vapemail today! I'm nearly out and that wouldn't have been pretty. Why do you always crave the one you're running low on? Now I'm planning my AiV order for Tues. I must be under the influence of EZ.. Melvin, I need more Melvin!

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Congrats on getting your great toys! That's a handsome duo. Did the drunken donuts coffee help keep you awake?

LOL on CLS & CB - that was my vapemail today! I'm nearly out and that wouldn't have been pretty. Why do you always crave the one you're running low on? Now I'm planning my AiV order for Tues. I must be under the influence of EZ.. Melvin, I need more Melvin!

What the hell? I'm getting blamed for other people's purchases in HERE, too? lol

Tell the truth...y'all got together and decided to do this at the same time, right?

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
What the hell? I'm getting blamed for other people's purchases in HERE, too? lol

Tell the truth...y'all got together and decided to do this at the same time, right?

:laugh: Let's just say you're an inspiration to us mere mortals! Actually, I've been getting a kick out of all your acquisitions. Quite a few are on my wish list so I'd really have to give you credit if I get them, don't I? ;)

Aside from needing to restock, the other reason for putting in the AiV order is that the october 10% off (coupon code october) expires this week. I think it's going to be a very busy night and the portal will close quickly.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I see your Nicoticket's CLS there. Mine is quite a bit emptier than that right now, though. Waiting for my resupply....lol

As soon as I opened CLS I thought damn this smells good.
The side of the bottle says let steep 1-2 weeks but I instead choose to fill up this 6ml bottle.
First vape and I IMMEDIATELY thought of you.
I haven't even cracked open the Crème Brûlée yet.
I don't have an ADV that I actually enjoy so this just became it (unless something even tastier comes along).

I can tell right now though I won't be sharing any of my Nicoticket with anyone!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

LOL!!! Coffee doesn't affect me like that. I stayed awake cause I was too anxious for my mail.
This was my first time ordering from Nicoticket.
I will be a repeat customer.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
As soon as I opened CLS I thought damn this smells good.
The side of the bottle says let steep 1-2 weeks but I instead choose to fill up this 6ml bottle.
First vape and I IMMEDIATELY thought of you.
I haven't even cracked open the Crème Brûlée yet.
I don't have an ADV that I actually enjoy so this just became it (unless something even tastier comes along).

I can tell right now though I won't be sharing any of my Nicoticket with anyone!

I'm awaiting my Crème Brûlée and you should try Altered State. I'm not a huge fan of fruity juices but this one is ruhlly goooood.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread