SoCal dispensary weed taste?

lamywaby

Moved On
Feb 8, 2023
Hello all.

This may come as a shocker to some but I went back home to minnesota and smoked some of the best tasting bud I have had in a while..by best tasting I mean no chemically

aftertaste......7 years ago I left home and joined the military , got out last year and got my rec card. I couldn't put my finger on it but always thought the weed out here tasted

funny compared to when I was younger and back home. ....basically what I am saying in this long stupid post is .... dispensarys..they've become their own personal big

pharma with giant grows and chemicals everywhere..I think I'm going to start growing outback as naturally as I can now

lamywaby

Moved On
Feb 8, 2023
Hello all.

This may come as a shocker to some but I went back home to minnesota and smoked some of the best tasting bud I have had in a while..by best tasting I mean no chemically

aftertaste......7 years ago I left home and joined the military , got out last year and got my rec card. I couldn't put my finger on it but always thought the weed out here tasted

funny compared to when I was younger and back home. ....basically what I am saying in this long stupid post is .... dispensarys..they've become their own personal big

pharma with giant grows and chemicals everywhere weed delivery ogden riverband..I think I'm going to start growing outback as naturally as I can now
what are your thoughts on this? thanks for any replies

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Hello all.

pharma with giant grows and chemicals everywhere..I think I'm going to start growing outback as naturally as I can now
When most dispensaries are growing their own, they don't always use the best nutrients. Most boost their plants with PGR's plant growth regulator. The worst taste in the world is Neem oil on your bud. Neem is used to control bugs. Keeping the temps of indoor grows below 78° will naturally keep bugs out, so will ladybugs ;)
Outdoor grows have bigger bug/pest problems.
When we lived in SoCal, we used all organic nutrients and flushed the last two weeks before harvest.

lamywaby

Moved On
Feb 8, 2023
When most dispensaries are growing their own, they don't always use the best nutrients. Most boost their plants with PGR's plant growth regulator. The worst taste in the world is Neem oil on your bud. Neem is used to control bugs. Keeping the temps of indoor grows below 78° will naturally keep bugs out, so will ladybugs ;)
When we lived in SoCal, we used all organic nutrients and flushed the last two weeks before harvest.
When we lived in SoCal weed dispensary Edmonton, we used all organic nutrients and flushed the last two weeks before harvest.
thank you so much for your suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread