• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

So whereabouts are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I'm in Dryden, near Ithaca and less than an hour from Syracuse. Thanks for starting this group!

Soooo cool I'm in Binghamton

This is great! Ithaca is between Syracuse and Binghamton. And Ithaca is about an hour from me. It should be super easy to set up a meet in the Ithaca area too!

Stay tuned for more :)

Lu

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Well, Sallana's not from Binghamton. But I do live here :p I grew up in Oswego, spent a lot of time in the Ithaca area.... Binghamton isn't quite upstate, but close enough I suppose. We moved here for my Husband's job and for the community college (really good) Glad to be here! :) The group that is... I hate Binghamton.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
BTW - i'd be totally up for an Ithaca meet up maybe sometime in September (as my car will be fixed up and I'll have my DL back.) And I'll take Kellie with me (since she lives a few blocks away) :)

If The Rochester meet gets scheduled for either the last Sat in Aug or the second Sat in Sept, I can also attend an Ithaca meet on either of the remaining Sats in Sept.

I just can't do a meet next weekend because I have a retirement party to go to and on Labor Day weekend, I actually go to Buffalo to visit my grandkids. Any other time is fine.

Lu

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
hello there, thanks much for the invite to the group,i would love to be apart of the group, but how do you sign up for it, i got the invite, then i couldnt find were to sign up, but im down here in sullivan co, right around the corner from the 69 woodstock site

Welcome K9! So, how far are you from Binghamton?

Plattsburgh, NY
Originally from Gloversville, NY

Glad you found your way over RC! Now you guys gotta start talking about getting a meet together up there ;)

Lu

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Hey, I found these new member posts in the social group area!

Yesterday 11:10 PM -

anliszka

Thanks for the invite guys. Nice to see some Locals here. Well semi local!

Id like to introduce myself to those who dont me.

My name is Andre. I am the owner of www.thehouseofvapor.com . I have been a member of the ECF since about March or april of 2009.

I have met one member of this social club "Sambucal Lu" I still remeber the carrying bag she had when I first met her. It had enough ecig supplies to open up a small business LOL. It was the coolest thing to see when you first start vaping!

Well that enough about me! Where is everyone from?

Hey Andre! *waves*

Yep, I remember that day too. Too bad we didn't have more time but hopefully our paths will cross again. Still got those little wrench things you gave me to unscrew the batt top on my Jantystick.....they work great....lol! Welcome aboard! :)

Yesterday 06:26 PM

JRBlood

315 Reprezentin!

Syracuse for those that don't know the area code

Thanks for the invite! Didn't even know this group was on here. Still can't post in all the forums yet.

EDIT: I'm with the rest of ya. Cut NYC off like the tumor it is (Directed at the government, not the people). Guess we'd have to call ourselves New New York since NY is directed at the island (Calling us The Better New York just gets too wordy ) .

Syracuse....woot!!! Welcome aboard JR. Any interest in the upcoming Rochester meet?

Yesterday 07:31 PM

vaporizer

Hey everyone, BUFFALO here..and yes...i hear disappointed tones when I tell people im not from the city also! Those dam NYC people making our taxes so high I tried using the link to the forum but it didnt work and told me to tell the admin... so i dunno? anyone else having problems?

Im planning on getting a shop started also and I will keep you guys updated...I have a brother that lives in Hong Kong and I already run a small business with him and we are looking into the e cigarete business and plan on offering eastmall prices only without the shipping time and better quality products! The best of both worlds!

Glad to be here and as always...HAPPY VAPING!

Hey Vaporizer....another one from Buffalo! Welcome aboard! Heather is in the Buffalo area too and it's looking like you guys might be getting some numbers built up there....woot! Keep checking back for a possible meet!

Nice to see you all :)

Lu

Last edited:

Sojourner

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Elmira Heights, NY
Hi everyone. Thanks so much for the invite! I love ECF and it's my internet home. I've so looked forward to being able to make local vaping friends. This is such a great idea. I live in the Horseheads / Elmira area, which is just 20 minutes west of Corning and 30 minutes south of Ithaca. It's the southern tier area and right on the PA border. I'm an hour from Binghamton and 2 hours from Rochester. I'm looking forward to a meet-up in Ithaca. It's a beautiful city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread