Smoking Everywhere Gold, and NJOY NPRO Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheB0lt

Sep 15, 2009
New Hampshire
I attempted a charge back with no success.

SO, they will be backup for ultra emergencies only. They leak, have rotten battery life and the cart life was an obvious, flat-out lie.

However, the flavors are pretty good and they'll work in a pinch. An expensive pinch, but ...

And I'm usually so good about checking online prior to purchasing. I guess I was in a hurry to start. Boo Boo!

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I attempted a charge back with no success.

SE is terrible for Customer Relations. Once they have your money, you're basically out of luck.

They leak,

Leakage is common from too much juice, drawing too hard, or tipping the end up high. They're not like regular cigarettes, and take a bit of getting used to. I see leakage complaints from many different models when users are fairly new to the e-cig.

have rotten battery life

What do you consider rotten life?

and the cart life was an obvious, flat-out lie.

1 cart = 1 pack is fantasy. No e-cig on the market will give you that. I would consider not dealing with anyone who makes that claim.

However, the flavors are pretty good and they'll work in a pinch. An expensive pinch, but ...

And I'm usually so good about checking online prior to purchasing. I guess I was in a hurry to start. Boo Boo!

saintjamison

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
NY
Hello Everybody! Noob here! I find this post extremely helpful, for I just recently purchased the SE gold i-cig. After 5 days of using it and reading posts from all over this forum, I can pretty much say that I've gotten the hang of it and other than obviously overpaying for the product and sacrificing the extra batt it the gold for the USB charger in the i-cig, I'm generally happy with my decision. I am down to 1 analog a day and am breathing and smelling better already. I just want to make sure I understand right. The parts and carts for the SE gold are interchangeble with the 401? This could be rather helpful to me considering all of the hundreds of other companies that offer that model. Please let me know. Thanks again for all f your helpful info.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Not quite saintjamison;

Forget the 401. Your SE Gold is a RN4081. It's a rugged little e-cig. You can forget about Smoking Everywhere too. Parts are inexpensive from suppliers in this forum, and even cheaper if you order direct from China. The only thing about ordering from China is, you'll have to make a fairly large order for the shipping charges to pay off. I usually do about $100.00 worth from them. And it takes 5 to 10 days for delivery. Well worth it though. Attys alone are $5.50 each. Batterys about $9.00. Look into a couple of passthroughs too. You may want to consider getting another full starter kit. That will give you another atty, batteries, carts, and a spare charger. (Yes, chargers fail too.)

Check out the suppliers on the forum, or if you want to order direct, check out;
Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier
TRUEMAN ECIG Passthrough Pcc RN4081 M401 510 DSE801C DSE901C DSE084 DSE901 DSE801 DSE103 -
e-liquid|e-juice|e-cigarette liquid series

Cheers;
jd

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Thanks. That helps alot. Quick question though. What would be the benefit of getting a couple of passthroughs?

Saves on your batteries. I travel for a living and use a passthrough. I have a 12v car adapter for driving, and a 110v adapter to plug into the wall at the Hotels. I only use my batteries while on the job.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
If you're going to go with the adapter idea, make sure you get the right ones. A lot of them don't have the guts to drive a passthrough. ipod adapters are nice but don't work. Make sure they have an output rating of 5volts @ 1amp (1000mA)
Check the rating specs before you buy.

Amazon.com: usb dc adapter: Electronics

saintjamison

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
NY
Thank you Jim for all of your advice! I ordered some 103 attys + carts from wordupecig to use with my 4081 batts, a 103 batt and passthrough to use with my 4081 attys and a ton of liquid. When you interchange the 2, the results are sick and it's really cheap! Thanks a million! I am vaping my face off now! The passthrough is the best invention known to man by the way!

i was told to post my problem here. Bought this kit yesterday to gear up for my stop smoking date which is today, batteries came partially charged....do not screw into the charger at all, not even close. And very inconsistent "hits" off these. Sometimes nothing. Went back to the store last night, they opened several boxes, same issue with the charger. They will not give me a refund and everyone at njoy seems to be on vacation. Any advice? im steaming mad.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Did you get an NJOY, or Smoking Everywhere? You just mentioned the "store" and I'm confused about what you have.

First, I never heard anyone mention that absolutely *nothing* will match up. Did you try different batteries with different chargers while at the store? If nothing fits, and they can't correct the problem, you should get a replacement or a refund. Seems funny to me that they have nothing working in their entire stock.

It's very odd to me that nothing will match. Any more details that you can think of?

pat35

Moved On
Nov 22, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: Spam

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Welcome to the Forum Pat.

1. Please update your profile, and add your location. You'll find you may have close neighbors near by to help you out in an emergency.

2. The E-cig from Smoke51 is a good model (RN4081), but highly overpriced. You may want to look into the RN4081 model on the Forum, and consider trying to cancel the Smoke51 order. Check the RN4081 Prices at these sites;
Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier
Electronic Cigarette Wholesale - One-stop Dropship & Retail Shop - Buy e Cigarettes & Electric Cig Accessories from China
These are direct from China. If you order spare parts & accessories, it will be worth the shipping charge.

3. Make sure you look into e-liquid. Using factory filled cartridges will be very expensive, and they don't last long. The cartridges you get with your starter kits can be refilled, so don't throw them away when they run dry.

4. Keep your atomizers wet with liquid. A dry atomizer will burn out quickly.

5. Don't be shy. Ask questions if your unsure about something. 99% of the Forum members are friendly, and helpful.

Cheers;
jd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread