Attention Smoking Everywhere Gold Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I found the best way to maintain the Smoking Everywhere gold was to buy a Joye 510:D

Like another poster said earlier though...It did get me into e cigs so I have to give it that much.

Just want people to know they have an alternative. Even if they move on to bigger & better things, it's still a good back up, and doesn't have to be discarded.

Linthorn

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Bowie, MD
Just want people to know they have an alternative. Even if they move on to bigger & better things, it's still a good back up, and doesn't have to be discarded.

A key point for the RN4081 (SE Gold, NPro, etc) is that it is nearly identical to a standard cigarette. At the office or elsewhere you can vape away without drawing attention to yourself. There are several people at my office who smoke with me who never even noticed I wasn't smoking an analog. You don't always want to be standing there with a SD hanging from your mouth.

waveho

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Thanks for the link, Jim! It's only been about a week, but I'm still in love with my rn4081--mixed parts from the SE and the NPro. SE failed to ship both of my starter kits (I didn't know any better at the time) but is sending my wife's presently. Also got a bunch of replacement attys, batteries, etc. on the way so I can make all the cheap spares I need. Bought one case of carts from CostCo but that may be all I'll need for a long, long time since I've discovered dripping into carts! Very excited, as with only a little investigation and preparation, this is actually a very inexpensive habit to maintain...and certainly far better than stinky analogs!!

kathyst

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
San Diego, CA
Jim, thanks for the info about the SE. I'll go to the link in your sig.

I started with a 510, and love it. But a friend who didn't know I already had an e-cig, just sent me a Smoking Everywhere Gold kit. I don't love it that much -- it seems harder to draw on and less vapor. But actually, maybe that's because I took out the filler that was in there (being a "Tobacco, high" juice) and put in my own (menthol, low).

I will definitely keep it as a backup, and maybe carry it for going out when I or someone want an "analog-look" cig.

But anyway, thanks a lot for the info, how we can get replacement parts not from SE.

BTW, has anyone else read the whole product information manual that came with the SE Gold kit? It's a most amusing translation from the Chinese -- the oddest I've read. However, there is nothing on the box or in the booklet that says "Made in China." Isn't that required, that products must say "Made in ______" ?

kathy

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Jim, thanks for the info about the SE. I'll go to the link in your sig.

I started with a 510, and love it. But a friend who didn't know I already had an e-cig, just sent me a Smoking Everywhere Gold kit. I don't love it that much -- it seems harder to draw on and less vapor. But actually, maybe that's because I took out the filler that was in there (being a "Tobacco, high" juice) and put in my own (menthol, low).

I will definitely keep it as a backup, and maybe carry it for going out when I or someone want an "analog-look" cig.

But anyway, thanks a lot for the info, how we can get replacement parts not from SE.

BTW, has anyone else read the whole product information manual that came with the SE Gold kit? It's a most amusing translation from the Chinese -- the oddest I've read. However, there is nothing on the box or in the booklet that says "Made in China." Isn't that required, that products must say "Made in ______" ?

kathy

Yup - That SE can be maintained very cheaply. That's why I directing the SE owners to the 4081 Forum. You have a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread