Couple Questions on the NPRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirPlex

Mar 2, 2009
Lexington, KY
Hi, I've searched a bit on the forum today to get an idea of what's being discussed here... surprisingly, it seems quite overwhelming at first. Okay the community newsgroups got me here - I've got 4 questions! :)

It appears that the npro isn't the favorite here, and you can find similar cheaper models / cartridges from puresmoker. I've got a few hangups on ordering online for right now - (the spouse :oops:) please, let's not get into that... so my only option for the next few months is unfortunately retail paid in cash.

So I'm stuck to what appears to be the Npro -

I notice they have a warranty on the atomizer, but you've got to mail it in, and wait on the turnaround time/replacement.

#1. How long does this atomizer last if only using "official pricey njoy carts?" i.e. what's the longest it's lasted in the case of just using ONLY the Npro cartridges and no flavors/topping off.

#2. In reality, how many original cartridges would I need if given the below example (excluding the drinking nights)

I've been smoking about a 1/2pack day (marlboro lights for the first 8 yrs, and then parliament lights to present) roughly ~12 years. Drinking nights - might be a pack (weekends, usually 1-2 times a month)

The cartridges themselves, I've read are overpriced - and yes, I hear they can be "filled" with e-juice to last longer I suppose, but this is what I'm stuck with.

#3. Are there any other places that sell other models asides from online? I found a pilot nearby that has the npro.

#4. It seems that many here "flavor" their cartridges or drop onto the atomizer (kinda confused on the latter) Are there many people here that just use the standard cartridges (in general, regardless of model) without adding or dropping anything?

Thanks for your input!

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
#1. How long does this atomizer last if only using "official pricey njoy carts?" i.e. what's the longest it's lasted in the case of just using ONLY the Npro cartridges and no flavors/topping off.

A. The atomizers last the same as any--a couple of days? or week? or a month--They are all hit or miss so sure to have a few on hand[/B]

#2. In reality, how many original cartridges would I need if given the below example (excluding the drinking nights)

A. 3 to 4--Pull the core out of the cartridge, restuff it with polyester batting found at any fabric store or Walmart, and fill with e-liquid--you do not need to buy cartridges See http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...stuffing-m-401-carts-up-close-personal-4.html

#3. Are there any other places that sell other models asides from online?

A: Only have found NJOY in brick and morter stores but there may be others--Target sells the Npro online and cartridges

#4. It seems that many here "flavor" their cartridges or drop onto the atomizer (kinda confused on the latter) Are there many people here that just use the standard cartridges (in general, regardless of model) without adding or dropping anything?

A. The prefilled are usually dried out and not as good as filling your own.

Hope that helps--Sun

Last edited by a moderator:

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Just out of curiosity how much is the NPRO at Pilot? Does Pilot just sell the starter kits, or do they sell carts, atomizers, and batteries seprately?

E39--I think Pilot is selling them for around 70 bucks but it might be in the 60 plus range if I remember reading it correctly with the tax--Sun

MasonM

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2008
Florida
E39--I think Pilot is selling them for around 70 bucks but it might be in the 60 plus range if I remember reading it correctly with the tax--Sun
You're correct, they're $70 at Pilot, and $90 at TA and Petro. While Pilot also sells the NCIG, TA and Petro only sell the NPRO. Personally I prefer the pen style.

I do not buy carts in truck stops (unless I run out and am in pinch) as they are just way too expensive. Much cheaper to order 100 at a time online.

fishhawk

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Denver, Colorado
I have an njoy NPRO and a epuffer EAZE Magnum (Loongtotem V9). The NPRO is still my favorite, mostly due to the epuffer carts are terrible. My order of smoke51's carts seem to be on permawait. I ordered 3 weeks ago, and they still haven't shipped it.

Now, I'm down to 3 NPRO carts and don't have any juice. Puresmoker has what I need (juice and peewee carts), but they aren't taking orders. I might have to break down and order overpriced stuff from njoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread