ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
I got one of those. Those .......s want $20 for an atomizer at the mall kiosk. $40.00 for a bottle of juice. WTF?!?!?

Forget everything I said about SE. They rip you off left and right. But they at least got me into e-cigs. So I guess that's a plus.

Right! But the Gold an RN4081. That's why I'm trying to get the Gold owners to the RN4081 Forum. Let them see they can keep their Gold running inexpensively.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Jim, if you see stray 4081 threads on the general board, they can probably be moved over there. I moved all the mini pipe ones I could find to that subforum so they'd all be in one place. Helps a lot when members have questions that might have answers there too.

Lu

Another good point, but I'll move them only if there are no other models mentioned in the posts.

Thanks again;
jd

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Jim, do you know the generic model for SE's other e-cigs? Not sure which one I have other than it's not the gold - I bought it from a friend who had a few of them for $50. It's about the size of my 901 but the atomizer goes deeper into the cartridge - makes it very difficult to drip into the cart. Otherwise it has been a solid backup.

I honestly don't know right now. I'll try to look into it. Even though people pay a lot for the first one, there *are* options. I'm trying to organize this a little at a time.

Might want to check the "Model Specific" Forums. Something might be mentioned.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
As a note, the DSE103 atomizer works well with the SE Gold batteries and charger. And they're cheaper. :)

Just keep in mind that the cartridge end of the 103 & 4081 are different diameters. You have to use the proper carts.

103 cart on a 103 atty & 4081 cart on a 4081 atty. That's the only difference.

P

Phil River

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Nice initiative Jim!

We gotta help all the people who got pWned by these scammers. They just want to earn big profit taking advantage of the lack of information and hype around e-cigs.

Way to go!

The way I see it, is they paid a bit high, but it's over and done with now, but it's not the end of the world. They got a good e-cig, and just have to be informed that they can keep it going without going broke.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread