Should I start hoarding - India calls for banning e-cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
I think this is spot on. The big hang up right now is they're figuring out a way they can tax it. Once that happens, the greedy fat monster will be satisfied.

Uh... yeah... the fat greedy monster will never be satisfied until it can bill you for oxygen and gravity and cut you off for not paying up.

It's not just about the money, it's about the power.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
What would you suggest? I just hope it takes the government at least a few years, if they are thinking of it, to implement it. Will get some time to stock up.

In the US and the EU it will take time. I have no idea how things work in India. I have been vaping for a while and weaned myself off nicotine. I make my own juice and am very comfortable with mechanical mods and RBA/rda's. I also am a supporting member of CASSA, a American consumer advocate group that does great work for vaper's rights here. The site is here.

I can buy PG and VG at any pharmacy here. I tell them it is for making essential oils. Water based food flavorings are easy to find online and should not become regulated. Batteries, chargers, Kanthal, SS mesh, cotton balls and gauze will not become regulated.

That leaves nicotine, mods, and juice delivery devices. Nicotine is what will be the easiest to control. Mechanical mods and RBA's/RDA's are cheap now. Mods are very easy to make yourself with simple tools and supplies. RBA/RDA's are harder to make yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread