India is banning all e-cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I hope so. I hate to sound well, bitter here (I am bitter) but you watch there will be a spate of countries "banning" vaping because the USA has done so.

Why other countries feel the need to "Do what the US" is doing escapes me. It's NOT going to improve their country, it is NOT buying them any points with the US (although the US kind of enjoys it.)

I hope the French say, "MERDE MERDE MERDE to you USA" we are renaming our vapes "Freedom vapes" and will make it mandatory to vape one flavored vape a day.

If anyone can do it it's the French. IF there is ONE thing I admire most about France other than their phenomenal wines (which I can no longer consume) it's their ability to give the US the middle finger in a MOST public and embarrassing way.

It's embarrassing because a) the French make it SO clear, deep in their hearts, they DO NOT CARE about the US, and b) it usually becomes this war of insults and no one can insult you more deeply than the Gallic pride... And mouth. LOL. The US ALWAYS loses without a shot being fired.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread