Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Good evening Shiny people! It was such a beautiful day in eastern Massachusetts today. I hope everyone got to enjoy the sun.

I few weeks ago someone was inquiring about anyone having an Elder Dragon rda. At the time I hadn’t started my organizing project but now I’m finding all kinds of gear I had forgotten about.

So I did come across a SS Elder Dragon. I need to find it’s box with the accessories that it came with.

So if that person sees this post and is still interested in one please DM me.

I may have a black one floating around as well.

So shoot me a message and we can finally get one or two to you.

sara

Last edited:

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
This is obviously just my opinion but I REALLY dislike the 3D made plastic mods that are becoming so popular.

Ick :drool: lol!!
Me too - I don't own a 3D printed mod but from what I've seen in videos I'm not interested.
Lots of people like them and they aren't cheap so they must have something going for them - weight maybe?

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Me too - I don't own a 3D printed mod but from what I've seen in videos I'm not interested.
    Lots of people like them and they aren't cheap so they must have something going for them - weight maybe?
    We make the 3D printed mods over at JDMods. They're not as popular as the wrapped mods but the members still do want these ones on a regular basis. Mainly because they can be made so bloody big and have huge batteries installed :w00t: 393398561_6653088038078425_1192687070628233468_n.jpg the weight is a huge plus as well!

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    We make the 3D printed mods over at JDMods. They're not as popular as the wrapped mods but the members still do want these ones on a regular basis. Mainly because they can be made so bloody big and have huge batteries installed :w00t: View attachment 1011957 the weight is a huge plus as well!
    That's an interesting point Dan. It's not all about small and compact - 3D printing allows flexibility with size and shape.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Joe now 2.jpg
    Many of you knew my Joe when we used to share pet pictures.
    Joe passed this morning. He was sick with diabetes, kidney disease and pancreatitis. I learned how to care for him when he got sick, homemade food and good care. I bought myself 3 more years with him.
    He was 17 April 1, 2024.
    He passed lying on his fav blanket with his mama lying beside him. Peacefully.
    RIP my beautiful boy~

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    View attachment 1011971
    Joe passed this morning. He was sick with diabetes, kidney disease and pancreatitis. I learned how to care for him when he got sick, homemade food and good care. I bought myself 3 more years with him.
    He was 17 April 1, 2024.
    RIP my beautiful boy~
    I’m so sorry for your loss. I still miss our cat Tigger that passed several years ago.

DallasLiza

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 4, 2013
    View attachment 1011971
    He was 17 April 1, 2024.
    RIP my beautiful boy~
    What a beautiful boy. I know your heart hurts and I'm so sorry for your loss.

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    View attachment 1011971
    He was 17 April 1, 2024.
    RIP my beautiful boy~
    I know what he meant to you - hope you're ok Sue. RIP Joe.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    View attachment 1011971
    He was 17 April 1, 2024.
    RIP my beautiful boy~
    My first reaction was to say out loud, very sadly, "Oh, no."

I am so very, very sorry, Sue. I'm glad he got to go quietly, at home and with you next to him.

He was a grand cat.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies

View attachment 1011971
    He was 17 April 1, 2024.
    RIP my beautiful boy~

I'm so sorry to see this and I'm thinking of you. Furballs ask so little of us, yet provide so much love, amusement and comfort.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    View attachment 1011971
    He was 17 April 1, 2024.
    RIP my beautiful boy~
    Oh no! God I am so sorry for your loss. Gosh I feel like throwing up since I know how you must feel. But he was very loved and cared for by you. 17 years is a long life for a cat without illness yet because of you joe lived a long happy life.
    Again I’m so sorry. I’m sending you a virtual hug……

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. Weather is beautiful in Boston area and playoff hockey is going all and night this weekend so I couldn’t be much happier especially since I’ve got my Haley my dog and Gracie my cat are right beside me :wub:

Sorry for your loss. We know how powerful a missing pet (family member) can be.

We lost 2 Bichons and we were hit pretty hard. The male doggo Mikey really came into his own after Patty passed. We think after all of those years together, we finally discovered that Mikey was almost if not completely deaf! Patty was his leader and after she passed he struggled a bit without having a pair of ears to help him get through the day. They were 100% delightful family members and are missed.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good morning folks,

View attachment 1011971
    He was 17 April 1, 2024.
    RIP my beautiful boy~
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Joe had a long life thanks to your consideration and care of him, pancreatic inflammations are hard things for pets to go through. And kidney disease & diabetics, each one of those are alone tricky for a pet owner to hamdle correct.
    Joe got a dignified ending with you by his side, you had done everything you could for him

Users who are viewing this thread