Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I went and bought my third rba for DotAio, I am now officially done with DotAio.
    There will be many packages in the air going forward, but Dot and Boro projects will be finished with what I have bought & ordered.
    I have no plans to expand the collection, it would have to be if I make my own designed boro.

I'm still without a pod lol
    I still haven't found the missing transparent panel for my bb 1. :lol:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Good morning Shiny's
    Our rain seems to be taking a break; it is well worth it...the greens are lovely this morning.
    So sad to hear about Joe's passing. Our wonderful companions that we share our lives with leave behind many memories of love, companionship, amusement and so much more. Just choose to to forget that favorite vase...

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    Good morning Shiny's
    Our rain seems to be taking a break; it is well worth it...the greens are lovely this morning.
    So sad to hear about Joe's passing. Our wonderful companions that we share our lives with leave behind many memories of love, companionship, amusement and so much more. Just choose to to forget that favorite vase...
    As you guys pass towards spring, we're in our autumn phase. Plenty of blue skies, no more stinking humidity and shorter days. The next 3 months are my favourite time of year.

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    Spring is my favorite, love the fresh new leaf greens.
    Spring would probably be mine too in your climate. Most of the trees keep their foliage through our "winter". Average temp range where I live in our coldest months is around 45°F in the mornings and gets up to mid 60s in the day. Very mild. Different story where my daughter lives a few hours away - she's already had mornings getting down to 25°F and that's mid autumn.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

As you guys pass towards spring, we're in our autumn phase. Plenty of blue skies, no more stinking humidity and shorter days. The next 3 months are my favourite time of year.

Seconded. I'm a penguin disguised as a human.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good afternoon folks,

I've got summer tires on the car, it's forecast to be close to 20°C next week, the police would hardly be happy if I continued to drive with studded tyres, and my wallet would be considerably slimmer after one meeting with them.

The Visa card got a little relief when I paid Sturdy One rba today.

Then it's the usual next week, following parcels, splitting firewood, training etc. Good thing I'm a pensioner with such hectic weeks!

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    IMG_1892.jpeg

Eleaf pico has started to get a dark screen, since I have 12 screens lying around, I thought I might as well switch.
    It's going to be a bit more work than I imagined, I'll have to set it up to maximum power first (if it's not there already). The work wasnt what I thought it would be!!
    The job itself will be fine soldering, shall we say lol

I will, as soon as I get the 14 pin screen plug from another eleaf unsoldered, consider whether I should solder on a quick plug when I first have to fine solder.

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    View attachment 1012082

Eleaf pico has started to get a dark screen, since I have 12 screens lying around, I thought I might as well switch.
    It's going to be a bit more work than I imagined, I'll have to set it up to maximum power first (if it's not there already). The work wasnt what I thought it would be!!

I will, as soon as I get the 14 pin screen plug from another eleaf unsoldered, consider whether I should solder on a quick plug when I first have to fine solder.
    A great challenge Tor!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Good morning Shiny's
    Joe did not break things. I have others who love to knock things over. Cheddar for one. My other cats look to the ground when I am trying to get a picture. Joe almost seemed to pose for me. Joe was a remarkable cat. I taught him to do tricks. He would wave bye bye and fist pump (for treats). He always met me at the door when I came home. He knew that he was my fav and we had such a bond.
    Joe new 5 love.jpg

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    Joe did not break things. I have others who love to knock things over. Cheddar for one. My other cats look to the ground when I am trying to get a picture. Joe almost seemed to pose for me. Joe was a remarkable cat. I taught him to do tricks. He would wave bye bye and fist pump (for treats). He always met me at the door when I came home. He knew that he was my fav and we had such a bond.
    View attachment 1012092
    He had very deep eyes - a kind of gravity and calmness in his look.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    View attachment 1012082

Been there myself. I got a bag of screens thinking I could just plug them in. Soldering all those tiny connections is way beyond my skill level. With my old eyes I can barely even see them. Threw the bag of screens in a tub and forgot about it.

I did hear that some Picos come with a plug, no idea if that's true.

Resistance

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2020
    View attachment 1012082

It's easier to desolder those with some flux and to run the iron sideways over it. To resolder flux the board again and just enough solder and it should just run the iron tip over it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread