Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Two freshly builds:

IMG_1889.jpeg

I wasn't really happy with how the wiring turned out on the bb, I'm going to rewire it, it's really just the grounding that I want to lay better, and lay the flat cable to the control switch better.
    There were a lot of new things I had to do since all the switches and wires came from the Billet Box, flat flex cables etc, so everything was sort of backwards.

My freebie Grus got a dna 75C, the only work that took time was to file/cut out enough so that the dna C screen would fit, Lost Vape had used a screen that was a few millimeters narrower.

the next project will be to insert dna 100C into Thelema Solo.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I found a couple interesting threads on ECF re: cinnamon e-liquid (1, 2). Then I read a couple scientific studies (1, 2). I'm not an academic, but I didn't find the studies compelling, for many reasons. (I was going to create a new thread and post about it at length, but there's probably no need.)

It seems that the concerns stem from a biased study funded by an anti-vaping group, which (predictably) caused a bunch of news articles whipping up hysteria, which caused more questionable studies on cinnamon e-liquid. The fact is, Cinnamaldehyde in cinnamon e-liquid is an irritant (1, 2), but so are many other common ingredients in e-liquid (e.g. citric acid 1, 2), and, as far as I am aware, there's no conclusive data or consensus to suggest cinnamaldehyde is any worse (or, I should add, even harmful overall).

I have absolutely no concerns about vaping it occasionally.
    It figures. Just follow the stories and who funded any of these “independent” tests. BS! I actually wasn’t that concerned since it would be super low levels and not very often

But thanks for the information!!

sara

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Good evening shinies,

I've been training today, a whole hour on the spin bike with a lot of heavy load, but my thighs hurt after one minute lol the remaining 59 minutes are pain, but my heart is training well, so there you go.
    A walk with Øsa, since my wife is struggling with a shoulder, was a 2 km walk for the two of us.

I took a trip to AliExpress, bought myself a mini heat gun, two Vapecell 18500, 2mm and 30mm pom for mod projects. AliExpress is fantastic when we want to buy slightly unusual things.
    Sounds like torture to me :nah:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Morning shinies ;)

I keep most of that stuff in makeup cases. And I write on the bags which atty etc they are for. The one below is now totally full, so is my AIO/bb case and I'm onto my third.

makeup-jpg.1003910

Tool boxes would do the same job. I got mine here in NZ, but it's the same as this one:

Box 1

Or

Box 2

What a GREAT idea especially labeling too. I’m so glad I asked for suggestions. I knew someone would come up with something workable!!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Good evening. I’ve had a couple weeks off from doing reviews but got an email from ups that something is coming tomorrow.
    God I hope it’s not another pod or do you like pod vaping? I can’t imagine it would come close to the way I enjoy to vape.

But I think it’s great that it may help more people to stop smoking cigarettes. That’s a good thing!!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Morning shinies ;)

I keep most of that stuff in makeup cases. And I write on the bags which atty etc they are for. The one below is now totally full, so is my AIO/bb case and I'm onto my third.

makeup-jpg.1003910

Tool boxes would do the same job. I got mine here in NZ, but it's the same as this one:

Box 1

Or

Box 2

What’s the difference between the two? Measurements? What size did you get? And since you probably know that I have A LOT of vape stuff and accessories. I need to be able pick it up without hurting myself. So it can’t be too heavy.

You said you have 3 now!???? Wow. Do you wish in hindsite that you got a larger one or is this better to have several boxes to divide up the weight of it? I’ll probably have to go that route a few not TOO large cases and is heavy fully loaded.

Thanks for sharing those links with me:thumbs: !!!!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I got a little more of my stash gone through tonight. I found nine unopened Zeus rtas and a mix of other geekvape rtas and rdas. I forgot that I had a baron rda.
    I have too many Zeus’s the original one is the best one that I like the most. Absolutely hated the Dual one. The X was much better. That’s were I stopped my Zeus collection :vapor: !!!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    God I hope it’s not another pod or do you like pod vaping? I can’t imagine it would come close to the way I enjoy to vape.

But I think it’s great that it may help more people to stop smoking cigarettes. That’s a good thing!!
    I use a pod at work for stealth vaping but that’s about it. I’m pretty sure that the one coming tomorrow is a pod from innokin.
    I have too many Zeus’s the original one is the best one that I like the most. Absolutely hated the Dual one. The X was much better. That’s were I stopped my Zeus collection :vapor: !!!
    The original ones are the ones I have the most of. There’s a couple of the dual but like you I’m not a fan of them. I have a couple of the X and the mesh one. I used to review for them and if I liked something I reviewed then I’d buy one or ten. All together I think I have about 15 of the original. I even have extra top caps for them somewhere.

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    Two freshly builds:

View attachment 1011873

I wasn't really happy with how the wiring turned out on the bb, I'm going to rewire it, it's really just the grounding that I want to lay better, and lay the flat cable to the control switch better.
    There were a lot of new things I had to do since all the switches and wires came from the Billet Box, flat flex cables etc, so everything was sort of backwards.

My freebie Grus got a DNA 75C, the only work that took time was to file/cut out enough so that the DNA C screen would fit, Lost Vape had used a screen that was a few millimeters narrower.

the next project will be to insert DNA 100C into Thelema Solo.
    Looks amazing @Tor R !
    I love how you've customised the inners in your BB build

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    A question from left field - anybody still own/ use an Innokin ZBiiP?
    I just pulled mine out of storage for a run. Might put it in the car glove box for an emergency. Kind of heavy and bulky. Bit of a brick but I have a few coils that came with it so might as well use it

Resistance

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2020
    A question from left field - anybody still own/ use an Innokin ZBiiP?
    I just pulled mine out of storage for a run. Might put it in the car glove box for an emergency. Kind of heavy and bulky. Bit of a brick but I have a few coils that came with it so might as well use it
    I don't think I've heard of it before. What does it look like?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Back in stock at the 18650 Battery Store if anyone is interested.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

What’s the difference between the two? Measurements? What size did you get? And since you probably know that I have A LOT of vape stuff and accessories. I need to be able pick it up without hurting myself. So it can’t be too heavy.

You said you have 3 now!???? Wow. Do you wish in hindsite that you got a larger one or is this better to have several boxes to divide up the weight of it? I’ll probably have to go that route a few not TOO large cases and is heavy fully loaded.

Thanks for sharing those links with me:thumbs: !!!!

Two of mine are the extra large size the same as this model here. Their weight fully loaded isn't bad at all. And a smaller one I have I use for BB/AIO accessories.

If I was starting from scratch, I'd get two extra larges. Then use one for squonking stuff and the second for tank stuff. And I prefer these sizes over anything larger due to their less weight and they stack well.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good afternoon shinies,

We have had a walk with Øsa, not a long trip though.
    Tomorrow, however, I'm going on the spin bike again.

I didn't do much today, just started planning bb 3, at least I soldered on the 5 pin plug on a dna 60 c chipset. I especially find the switches to be more clicky compared to non-original ones.
    So I went shopping, Phileas Cloud, two complete original bb switches and cables. Everything called billet box is very expensive, two sets came out to 184€ with dhl express shipping.
    The plan is to build bb 3 as soon as I have parts, what takes time is 2FDeal and pom from AliExpress, but I would like to finish the electronics.

Users who are viewing this thread