Q and A thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Q: Can we order juice in 100% VG, or any other specified ratio?
Unfortunately almost all flavorings are in a base of pg Kilo and the ratios are set for the flavorings and performance

Q: Didn't BWB used to have a straight "Cherry" liquid? I think it did but was out of stock for a long time. Now I do not see it. If it was ever was in existence, will it come back? Thanks!
Used to but the Cherry flavoring is almost impossible to get so I leave what I can for the Cherry tobacco as it is more popular than the straight Cherry!!!!

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
I have another question. I really like the flavor of chocolate and ever since I started vaping its been an endless search finding a nice chocolate vape. Unfortunately I never got around to trying your cafe mocha :(

Will you ever make a chocolate or chocolate tobacco juice? If not I still have the malty toffee which is liquid gold to me, so if your answer is no I'm still beyond happy :)

dopeh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Montreal
I have another question. I really like the flavor of chocolate and ever since I started vaping its been an endless search finding a nice chocolate vape. Unfortunately I never got around to trying your cafe mocha :(

Will you ever make a chocolate or chocolate tobacco juice? If not I still have the malty toffee which is liquid gold to me, so if your answer is no I'm still beyond happy :)
Casablanca!! I've tried a few chocolate vapes, none tasted anything like chocolate to me, disappointed I stopped looking. I ordered Casa for the tobacco, and man, it tastes more like chocolate than ANY of those "chocolate" vapes.

Straight up chocolate tobacco. Yummeh.

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
Well everyone's different Dopeh, some people have also gotten a slight peppery inhale taste out of the Casablanca too with that slight choc on exhale, at least thats what my taste buds do...so I couldn't really call the casablanca a full choc flavor, best bet is to try a smaller bottle Lori to start out with in case its not what you are wanting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread