Rsponse to the "The 2Amp dual USB adapter deal is back!!!" thread being closed.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalepiphany

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Mesquite, TX
I undertand the deal is no longer valid, but the questions I was asking have no bearing on that whatsoever. It would've been nice to get answers to my questions without the thread being closed. So.....whoever responded to that thread, if you could attempt to repeat what you said, I'd appreciate it.

Otherwise, please reopen the thread so that we can continue our discussion concerning passthroughs, volts, and amperage.

My personal opinion: that was a .... move deleting the post.

jamvector

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Wisconsin
I'm not sure what else needs to be said.

5v @ 2A will function with known cartomizers. Anything less and you risk it not functioning. Too much less and you risk destroying the power supply.

What else needs to be said here?

You always say it best Addy. Only thing minor / nitpicky left to say is that 2A is not a high cutoff; there are some power supplies rated slightly higher (and some USB powered hubs up around 5A) which is obviously no big deal (carto only draws the current its resistance allows at 5V).

I totally agree this subject has been beaten to a bloody lifeless pulp numerous times in the last year :closedeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread