PIF Thread Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
We have a lot of new members lately, which is awesome, but with that comes a lot of questions. Instead of bogging down the PIF thread with one question being answered by 5 people I think all PIF questions should go here. If you see someone asking a question, please direct them to this thread to ask. We have enough veteran members here that questions won't go unanswered very long.

And yeah Toni, I'm going to sticky this for awhile since I got rid of two stickies this weekend,lol Once people are used to having this thread around I will unsticky it.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Why can't I find the recipe for the FA tiramisu? I picked that up based on the rave reviews it was getting and I KNOW I found the perfected recipe and now I can't find it.

there is a section that is dedicated to recipes & diy.
if i could i'd link you to it. you should be able to
find it on the main page of ecf.

Enid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
Greenville, SC
Hi everyone,

I'm very new. I've had my ego a week today, woohoo! Alas, not being independently wealthy or even employed at this time, I'm converting my household of adults to vaping. Some are more willing than others, hold on, lets rephrase that, one is kicking and screaming louder than the other one. It's me, my boyfriend and my best friend. You can guess which one I can sway easier.
What we have purchased: 2 ego kits and 5-3ml, 3-10ml flavors and a few samples were thrown in.

All of that was to lead up to my big question, Can I offer non e-cig things in PIF? I don't even have a baggie of polyfill. I can knit and crochet cool fingerless gloves, hats, scarves, etc. I may even work on crocheting a lanyard type thing. I've got skillz and a sewing maching, perhaps I can whip up a few bags with elastic holders for juice bottles and e-cigs. I haven't made anything yet. I just wanted to know how it might be received. Is it a big no-no?

p.s. this is the pattern that I use for the gloves. I even made a pair yesterday.
2zix4bm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread