Not open for further replies.

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
Hi everyone,

Can I offer non e-cig things in PIF? I don't even have a baggie of polyfill. I can knit and crochet cool fingerless gloves, hats, scarves, etc. I may even work on crocheting a lanyard type thing. I've got skillz and a sewing maching, perhaps I can whip up a few bags with elastic holders for juice bottles and e-cigs. I haven't made anything yet. I just wanted to know how it might be received. Is it a big no-no?

Enid,

Take a PIF and PM me. I will be happy to PIF on your behalf. Or, when i get home from work I can pm you with what I have and you can take a PIF and post what I have and tell them to PM me with an address

Enid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
Greenville, SC
That's very kind, Btngchck. I might take you up on it in the future, if I see something that I think will make a difference in getting my household more on board with the vape plan.

I saw your avatar. Do you have a cockatoo? I was the backup caretaker for a cockatoo, 2 mccaws, a cherry headed conure, 2 quaker parrots, several dogs and cats. The rescuer often went on week long vacations and I kept the zoo running :)

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
All of that was to lead up to my big question, Can I offer non e-cig things in PIF? I don't even have a baggie of polyfill. I can knit and crochet cool fingerless gloves, hats, scarves, etc. I may even work on crocheting a lanyard type thing. I've got skillz and a sewing maching, perhaps I can whip up a few bags with elastic holders for juice bottles and e-cigs. I haven't made anything yet. I just wanted to know how it might be received. Is it a big no-no?

there are people who make e-cig stuff too, you could do that add designs to make lanyards, pouches, whatever. just as some of us build mods for ppl which i'm slowly getting into myself..

you can MAKE e-cig accessories and that's more than welcome - the stuff non-ecig related though would probably b up to jules and if the interest in them was high enough.

hope that helps :)

Enid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
Greenville, SC
I am going with zero nic or 6mg, since I was already kinda off the cigs. I was just smoking at night when everyone else was smoking. My best friend is finding 6mg works best for her, since she only smoked at lunch and after work. My boyfriend has been using anything 18-24, but he's still sneaking cigs at work. So, I might need a higher sample to try out to see if it's nicotine or plain rebellion.
Thanks so much for the replies to my question. I just wanted to offer something that might be useful, since I currently only have well wishes to offer :)

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
Why can't I find the recipe for the FA tiramisu? I picked that up based on the rave reviews it was getting and I KNOW I found the perfected recipe and now I can't find it.

Tranced, I mix FA tiramisu at 5% in with my nic. It's perfect that way (if you like it strong) you don't really need a "recipe" just use the flavor straight out of the bottle. Let it steep a couple days if you can keep your hands off it.
I went thru little bottles way too fast so now I mix it 30ml at a time (1.5ml flavor in 30 ml nic)

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
are we allowed to offer up PA DIY MJ (wacky tobaccy) juice or is because it walks a fine line not allowed??

You have to be careful in how you word it. The way the one last nite was worded made it sound like it was real MJ that had been made into e liquid. That we can't have on here. You can however, say something like, MJ flavored liquid. It is a very fine line with talk of drugs on here. I got in a little trouble over a conversation about sassafras and it smelling "funny" to my son back when I first joined. Just think about how you word things and make sure it's clear that it is not really a drug you are talking about.

Hi everyone,

I'm very new. I've had my ego a week today, woohoo! Alas, not being independently wealthy or even employed at this time, I'm converting my household of adults to vaping. Some are more willing than others, hold on, lets rephrase that, one is kicking and screaming louder than the other one. It's me, my boyfriend and my best friend. You can guess which one I can sway easier.
What we have purchased: 2 ego kits and 5-3ml, 3-10ml flavors and a few samples were thrown in.

All of that was to lead up to my big question, Can I offer non e-cig things in PIF? I don't even have a baggie of polyfill. I can knit and crochet cool fingerless gloves, hats, scarves, etc. I may even work on crocheting a lanyard type thing. I've got skillz and a sewing maching, perhaps I can whip up a few bags with elastic holders for juice bottles and e-cigs. I haven't made anything yet. I just wanted to know how it might be received. Is it a big no-no?

p.s. this is the pattern that I use for the gloves. I even made a pair yesterday.
2zix4bm.jpg

Only ecig related things can be traded in PIF. With the talents you have you could do lanyards and holders and PIF those and they would go quick. We have some other talented people that do this and their stuff never stays up long. Make ones that go around your neck, have a wrist strap or a belt strap. Things like that. Something to put your expensive mod in to keep it from getting scratched during the day. There are tons of things you can do!

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
Hi everyone,

Only ecig related things can be traded in PIF. With the talents you have you could do lanyards and holders and PIF those and they would go quick. We have some other talented people that do this and their stuff never stays up long. Make ones that go around your neck, have a wrist strap or a belt strap. Things like that. Something to put your expensive mod in to keep it from getting scratched during the day. There are tons of things you can do!

Had the same questions as Enid. Jules answered. However, I would like to know what people would like to see/have. Just to get an idea. I would rather make something someone needs/wants rather than making something that I THINK someone would want/need, especially the men folk. Are y'all interested in something to carry your stuff with the accessories? Or something to just carry a PV and 1 bottle of juice? Also, would it be possible - ( I saw this posted) to sticky a list of what to trade? Like the bottles, foam, labels, etc.

Anyhoo, you can pm me if you want or I guess post back here. Thanks much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread