PS USB Passthrough and the M201 Re:Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
Fort Pierce, FL
Hi, Yesterday I Received my much awaited 801 passthrough anxious to try 5 volts,Screwed on a Joye 304 atty hit the button and thought this is Pretty good great vapor good taste but still the lite draw of most 801 devices, I screwed a 901 on there (With a JS Adapter) And it was better but you have to constantly top it off, Its the big cart size that I like about the 801. I felt a very serious need to make it work with the M201 Atty. After a brief exchange with steve on the 201 I wasnt expecting it to work and it didnt, Couldent draw air through it. The Method I Used Is SURE TO VOID YOUR WARRANTY on the adaptor. But I thought I would share it. Simply take a dremmel with a cutoff wheel and cut an X about an 1/8" deep across the brass part of the adapter. This results in a functional M201 with a nice tight draw great taste,vapor and throat hit.Not to mention Juice usage that huge atty uses a ton of juice :) . Dont know what kind of effect this will have on durability of the adaptor but if you look at the pic you can see I didnt hit the center with my X. Just remember if you try this you are risking your adaptor. Hope this Helps the fans of the 201.

Attachments

• PICT3279.jpg
    PICT3279.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 100
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread