Atomizer for Janty Stick from MFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

paise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
Hi Everyone:

I wanted to let those who have a Janty Stick know that there is a great alternative to the 801 atomizers. The M201 atomizers from My Freedom Smokes works great in the Janty Stick.

Mine older atomizers weren't allowing me a decent draw for some time so when I was able to use the M201 atty, it was quite amazing. I didn't realize just how worn out my previous atomizers truly were.

The M201 goes in without the need to fight it. It grabs and turns easily onto the bottom base of the unit very well. Also, it's easy to remove as it is to replace it.

After I changed to the M201, refilled a fresh cartridge, and added some drops of e-liquid into the atty (I do this with all the atomizers be it the Janty Stick, the Janty Dura-C/510, or the 901, which I only use the atomizer & cartridges along with an adapter to make it fit on the Janty Dura-C/510 batteries & USB passthrough unit), insert the cartridge and it vaped as if the unit were brand new. It was great! I plan to order a few more atomizers for my Janty Stick in the near future & they will be the M201 model.

I just wanted to share this info with anyone else who has the JS and wanted to find an alternative to the 801 atomizer and/or to find an atty that works with the JS in order to place an order for one when placing an order for liquid from Chris.

Hope this helps someone else. I don't know of any of the other models of attys that fit the Janty Stick but I know the M201 from MFS works and it works well.

Happy vaping... :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread