Status
Not open for further replies.

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Really enjoyed my first 30 minutes with it! Couple observations and then I had a few questions for all you Infinity Pro Pros out there.

-it's so light! I love this.
-it feels really good in my hand. I was a little concerned about the length, but the way I hold it (or what feels best), the LED and button peek out over the top of my hand, so I can easily hit the button and view the LED or adjust the wheel with my forefinger.
-vapes great

When I ordered, the 510 top connections were out of stock, so I ended up buying the 901 top connection. I had been looking at getting a 901 native mod for awhile, because I love dripshields, and I liked the idea of not having to use an adapter for my 901 atomizers. It's hard to break away from 510 devices, but this ended up sealing the deal for me (I had previously been looking at maybe getting a screwdriver mk1 or something). I ordered a 901 to 510 adapter when I picked up the infinity pro. This was in my opinion "the way to go", now that I have the device. Because of the way 901's and 510's are built, if I would've picked up the 510 and then had to put a 901 adapter on it, it would have artificially lengthened the device. The 901 with the 510 adapter on it, has the same profile as having the 510 native connection. It looks identical to the pictures. If you reversed that, you'd be adding height on to the device. This makes me so happy - one of the awesome things about the iPro to me, is that it fits dripshields perfectly with a 510 - you don't have to put on a 510 - 510 extender, and it fit's flush with the top of the mod with a drip shield on. The silver iPro with a silver dripshield on it, looks like it was designed for it. Anyway, just thought I'd point this out for anyone who wanted to order one, but was holding off until the 510 top connections came back in stock. I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

I did also order the charger/battery combo with it. When I put both batteries in the charger, the left LED turns red, but the right LED stays green, like it's not making a connection? If I swap the batteries, the LED's stay the same. The left (with the battery that used to be in the right), is still red, and the right (with the battery that used to be in the left) stays green. I've fiddled with it a little bit, and can't seem to get the right LED to turn red. Am I doing something wrong??

Anyway - just some initial thoughts. Really happy so far - hope everyone is having a great Christmas eve - I know I am! :vapor:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Merry Christmas Vaptamist! Glad you are enjoying the IPro :)

Like Mike said, spin the batts after you put them in the charger, and make sure the contacts on it are clean. Mine does the same thing sometimes :) If you continue to have issues then holler and we can try to give you some more ideas. If you have a volt meter you can check it out.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Mine on the left turns red when I take the right battery out but it's just a quirk. It charges both just fine. Wait until you run a set down and see if they are both charging. Better yet check the output of the charger with a meter.
I got my IPro today too and it is a work of art. Also I got the 808 connection abd I really like this baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread