Not open for further replies.

Uno mas

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
San Antonio, TX
It's all good Uno, I've had my fair share of losses here. Y'all shoulda been around during the PayPal battle days. It was sometimes frustrating, but always entertaining.

Yup, little before my time ;) still waitin' on my request, it's ok I'm patient, well mostly...

drewbalicious

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
San Antonio, Tx
Yup, little before my time ;) still waitin' on my request, it's ok I'm patient, well mostly...

Yeah but you have access to all kinds of cool toys to make yourself shiny stuff if you get too impatient. Hey, you think you could churn me out a ZNA when you have the time? A launch day edition would be preferable. ;)

Uno mas

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Yeah but you have access to all kinds of cool toys to make yourself shiny stuff if you get too impatient. Hey, you think you could churn me out a ZNA when you have the time? A launch day edition would be preferable. ;)

For you and me if I could ;)

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I gotta tell ya Brett, this SS wide bore tip I got on my KFL Nano is top iSh... Really comfy to use and looks great. I'll be getting a few more if I can ever be around when you put them up before they sell out. The stem was just a hair too long for my KFL, but nothing a little sandpaper couldn't fix. Keep up the good work!

20140127_142652_zpsm2zjgcjx.jpg

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
thats so awesome! I am sooo glad you like it..I freaking love this tips...I am going to put some double o-ring tips out tonight!

ROAR!

Me too, LOVE these tips!!! So far, I've managed to snag 2 of them but really, really want a Blue Nova GITD one! When are or are you planning on making these available for custom order? Begging here. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread