My excellent 5 star buying experience with glv

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaOmega

Jul 3, 2012
Chicago, IL
Well, I ordered my GLV-2 Super Mini in 100% Polished Aluminum today. I have to say that working with them was an excellent experience and I will be ordering more from them in the future. Extremely pleasant experience and I am very sure I will be happy with my selection/choice. it i clear and apparent why Jay and Sara are so successful.

I would also like to add that I received excellent support from Emipremods regarding the choice of adapters, drip shield(s), and drip tips for this particular device. Emipremods has 2 videos (Part 1 and 2) on their site that explain the entire installation of atomizers, drip shields, and dip tips. I was able to purchase the exact same drip shield as the one in the airbrush70 GLV-2 video review (black with silver cuts) that is posted on the GLV site. I also visited vaporcigzz, a GLV vendor, and I was able to get black super shorty cartomizers from them. So overall, I have to say this was a 5+ star buying experience and if I like this GLV-2 Super Mini as much as I think I will I plan on ordering a second one. :toast:

AlphaOmega

Jul 3, 2012
Chicago, IL
Well, the truth is the truth. Not all vendors are as helpful and patient. I am fairley new to this and have recommended GLV to my boyfriend's mother who is planning on quitting smoking and going to electronic cigarettes.

IMHO, more people should try custom mods like these as I think they would be far happier and successful with the transition of they invest in a good, solid device that delivers performance.

vaping is not the same experience as smoking. It is better !!! IMO, GLV, Empiremods, and Vaporcigzz had everything I needed to set up my GLV-2 Super Mini the way I wanted it to look. Also, I have this really bad habit of not rdering everything I need in one rder, when that happens these vendors will write to me and either combine my shipping or they include something "to try that offsets the extra sipping cost on multiple orders. That is a nice perk.

BTW; Wanted to add that I got the perfect case for this GLV-2 Super Mini from Houseofhybrids. They have a awesome hard case for daily travel that fits mods that are 4.5 inches or less. Now I can keep this GLV-2 Super mini in perfect condition.

Cannot wait to get my GLV-2 super Mini. really looking forward to a device that suits my needs and lifestyle.:)

Sara and Jay are simply very pleasant people to work with. :)

AlphaOmega

Jul 3, 2012
Chicago, IL
I was just relocatedto MO for a new position as Senior Scientist and have been in a state of transition.

I received the 100% Polished Aluminum SM and the 100% Matte Black. Sara sent me a pink aluminumdrip tp and it looks nice on both SMs.I also got Sweet Vape and Smmer ZBounty e-liquids from Sycodrops and they are both excellent.

i did get my Back Chrome II SM from vaporcigzz.comand I think I should have gotten to 100% Black Chrome Ii instead of opting for the Matte Black end cap. So i want to buy a replaceent end cap so it is 100% Black Chrome II.

That is my update for naow. have to goto work and make more money to buy more SMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread