GLV FOR FREE GIVEAWAY /Super Mini pre-order is open!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Blah, blah, blah, congrats to the winners, blah, blah, I'm so freakin' happy for you, blah, blah, blah..........:laugh::thumbs:

Another nice contest, Jay, but yet another loss in a mod contest for me......:( Karma hates me!:lol:

I think they both just won the best USA mod out there!:)

Last edited:

Buzzy

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2010
Chicago
My GLV2 arrived today; "Blue Ice Explosion" was my choice of color. I charged the batteries, put on a 3.2ohm carto with my fave eliquid. AWESOME! Now I know what 5v is all about. I LOVE it! I love it...! Thank you, Jay! Now, what to do with all of those other inferior pvs...? Hmmm.

Thank you, Jay! And did I remember to say: "Thank you, Jay!"

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
My GLV2 arrived today; "Blue Ice Explosion" was my choice of color. I charged the batteries, put on a 3.2ohm carto with my fave eliquid. AWESOME! Now I know what 5v is all about. I LOVE it! I love it...! Thank you, Jay! Now, what to do with all of those other inferior pvs...? Hmmm.

Thank you, Jay! And did I remember to say: "Thank you, Jay!"

Your very welcome. I have a baby shower today, but I will be doing updates, PMs and stuff later when I get home. Ill be buying a net book later this week so we will have 2 computers to work from, witch will allow me to spend more face time around here.

skullfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
North Detroit
Your very welcome. I have a baby shower today, but I will be doing updates, PMs and stuff later when I get home. Ill be buying a net book later this week so we will have 2 computers to work from, witch will allow me to spend more face time around here.

yep thats a good buy.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread