Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
I'm doing one last sale before the price goes up to pay for the new improvements. This will be the last time to get a GLV at this price. I will be honoring these prices for the next 2 weeks even if we run out of stock. If we do run out of stock sale people will be first in line as we re-stock. We have out grown our home and have moved into a new shop, We also have hired a 2nd builder so that lead times can be dropped down. 18650 battery users will be happy to know the GLV XL pre-order is now open .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBs54HQwAj8
GLV2 5 volt $15 off
GLV2 MINI $10 off
GLV2 Super mini $10
GLV3 MINI $25 off...these are limited and will not be honored for the 2 week sale.
on-white-2.jpg

LOL I said V5 IN the vid but I meant V3...long days lol. OK guys not much to this one. It's a GLV that holds an 18650, and it will perform just like the 3.7 -5v models. The big advantage will be how long you can vape before you have to change your batteries. Each full kit will come with x2 AW 18650 2200 mAh batteries + charger. The XL is as customizable as and other GLV's so feel free to drop by powderbuythepound.com to look for that one of a kind color. Please check with us before you buy your powder, so we can make sure it can be applied to your GLV. 248-346-3205 I am working on getting the 5v XL order tab up as we speak.

GLV-XL1.jpg

Last edited:

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
How do you order the Granny Smith green? Thanks.

Jay posted this earlier...

The XL is as customizable as and other GLV's so feel free to drop by powderbuythepound.com to look for that one of a kind color. Please check with us before you buy your powder, so we can make sure it can be applied to your GLV. 248-346-3205

I'm thinking of ordering one in Mahogany transparent ... just trying to justify it.

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
thanks you 2! The justification part is that I already have 2 mini GLV2 and I've been out of work for a year while trying to fix up a house to move into. It was rental property for the 10+ years I've owned it... it's bigger than the house I live in now, so the wife and I are fixing it up to move into and then we will rent out our current place. I'm thinking I may sell one of my minis to partially fund the XL :)

buckowski

Jan 25, 2010
sunderland
I've ordered a super mini. Seen it for the 1st time tonight, and knew I wanted it right away.

I have a battery question if someone can point me in the right direction please..

I currently have 2 TR001 chargers used for my other mods.
To keep costs down, I'd rather use these chargers, so just want to know which battery of the 2 (AW16340 / AW123) would work in this charger, or do they both work/fit ?
And are there any difference in performance between the 2 battery types
thanks

Last edited:

Lax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Bozeman, Montana
yes, i think they fit in that charger. are referring to the difference between the imr 16340 and the regular protected aw's that are the the same size?

You might want to jump on youtube and check out Grimm Green's supermini review. He explains some battery variations he ran into issues with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread