My GLV-2 Super Mini Arrived Today-WOO HOO FOR ME !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaOmega

Jul 3, 2012
Chicago, IL
I received my GLV-2 Super Mini today. I was so thrilled/excited/pleased with the device and how it looked, how it was packaged, all the other things in the box, that I called them today and I ordered a second one.

I mean this is just awesome. I do not own one device that even comes close to the performance of the GLV-2 Super Mini. Sara and Jay included 4 batteries, a charger, 2 LR clear cartomizers, an atomizer w/drip tip, and some samples of their In-House e-liquids: Sychodrops (Peaches & Cream, Fire & Ice, Mango Ice, and a 15 mL bottle of Sweet Vape).

The Sweet Vape is awesome. I will definitely be ordering more of that from Sychodrops. It is right up there with my favorite e-liquid Summer Breeze by Vermillion River. I cannot say I like one above the other. It is great to have 2 favorites. Again, very happy they sent me a sample.

I am way beyond satisfied. My e-liquids have never tasted like this before. I can honestly say I wish I had found them before I threw away hundreds of dollars on other devices that just cannot compare. But, then again had I not tried those other not so great devices I might not have the same appreciation for this GLV-2 Super Mini. The difference in performance is obvious and astounding. Now i know what I have been missing.

This device was worth every single penny and for me, it hits like a freight train. With two of these I am set. I will not be looking at other devices anymore and do not have to keep trying to understand why I was not having the "Great vaping Experience" I see so many people touting. Truthfully, until now my experiences were quite mediocre and really nothing to rave about. I did get some improvement with the Smoktech 18650 VV gripper. But, no way in hell can it stand up to the performance of the GLV-2 Super Mini.

I think my boyfriend is really happy I have quit surfing the web for a better device and quit making this issue a main topic of discussion....LOL...He is really patient. I have found the perfect personal option and I am now at peace, LOLZ !!!!

I think GLV offers an excellent product and excellent customer service. This will be my device for life unless they design an upgrade. I am sticking with GLV for my devices. I have only positive things to say. I just want to say Thank You to GLV for providing me with a device that really functions well for me; and, without reservation I would recommend Great Lakes Vapor to anyone who is seeking a device that really performs.:toast::toast::toast:

Last edited:

AlphaOmega

Jul 3, 2012
Chicago, IL
In 3 years I have tried countless devices and no matter what I always use my GLV's. They always work,they never fail and they are tough enough to hold up to anything! I honestly love them. I can not ever imagine being without one.

CONGRATS on getting yours I hope it keeps you as happy as mine does me!

Me too. I placed my third order with GLV today. This one will be a all Black Stardust Flip-Flop. Sara suggested this instaed of plain high gloss black. She indicated it would give the finish and iridescence in bright light. I am also getting one with Black Chrome II head cap and Matte Black end cap. I think my fifth one will be the Black Lava. Just planning ahead.:)

@Keyzygirl: One moe thing, I mentioned to Sara that I had read many of your posts and I have learned a nuberr of things and found many of the things I need by following your direction and suggestions. That being the case, I have to thank you for many of your posts and comments.

Last edited:

AlphaOmega

Jul 3, 2012
Chicago, IL
HA HA...I am almost there I am up to my order of 4...The 4th is the Chrome Black II. I am getting that one on 10/10/2012.:)

BTW: So I had an emergancy appt today with the dentist for a filling I lost. A couple of patients had their e-cgs...and well, guess who had the coolest one...YES ME...I WON !!! Oh, gave them GLV's contact information.

I mean that SM looks so chic in that tiny little SHELLZ case. No one in my immediate vicinity has anything like the GLV SM so it is an excellent conversation piece. Noticible too, since I can now blow smoke rings, which, I never could on any other device I previously owned. :)

Last edited:

AlphaOmega

Jul 3, 2012
Chicago, IL
One more thing I would like to add to this thread: Vaporcigzz is also a vendor for the GLV and because i am in the process of relocating I bought the a Super Mini with a Black Chrome II head cap and the Matte Black end cap. Sam has a lot of options and also carries all the suppies for the GLV. He is very personable and provides fast shipping and excellent customer service.

Really nice to see GLV works together with Vaporcigzz.com and I know I can get the hardware I need from a GLV vendor. I am also going to get the Copper Orange and Candy Red. :) PROPS to vaporcigzz and GLV !!!! :toast:

Last edited:

AlphaOmega

Jul 3, 2012
Chicago, IL
Yes, and Jay and Sara speak very highly of Sam. Sara has told me that "Sam is a hardware expert." He put my Black Chrome II SM in the mail today and Sara mailed me the Polished Aluminum SM.

Sara will be sendng the Black Matte SM to MO, since I am relocating there for a new position. Then I put that Cherry Red and Starbright Orange Copper I am ordering from Sam. That will give me a grand total of 6 GLV-2 Super Minis, and in all my favorite colors.

Last edited:

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
I received my GLV-2 Super Mini today. I was so thrilled/excited/pleased with the device and how it looked, how it was packaged, all the other things in the box, that I called them today and I ordered a second one.

I mean this is just awesome. I do not own one device that even comes close to the performance of the GLV-2 Super Mini. Sara and Jay included 4 batteries, a charger, 2 LR clear cartomizers, an atomizer w/drip tip, and some samples of their In-House e-liquids: Sychodrops (Peaches & Cream, Fire & Ice, Mango Ice, and a 15 mL bottle of Sweet Vape).

The Sweet Vape is awesome. I will definitely be ordering more of that from Sychodrops. It is right up there with my favorite e-liquid Summer Breeze by Vermillion River. I cannot say I like one above the other. It is great to have 2 favorites. Again, very happy they sent me a sample.

I am way beyond satisfied. My e-liquids have never tasted like this before. I can honestly say I wish I had found them before I threw away hundreds of dollars on other devices that just cannot compare. But, then again had I not tried those other not so great devices I might not have the same appreciation for this GLV-2 Super Mini. The difference in performance is obvious and astounding. Now i know what I have been missing.

This device was worth every single penny and for me, it hits like a freight train. With two of these I am set. I will not be looking at other devices anymore and do not have to keep trying to understand why I was not having the "Great Vaping Experience" I see so many people touting. Truthfully, until now my experiences were quite mediocre and really nothing to rave about. I did get some improvement with the Smoktech 18650 VV gripper. But, no way in hell can it stand up to the performance of the GLV-2 Super Mini.

I think my boyfriend is really happy I have quit surfing the web for a better device and quit making this issue a main topic of discussion....LOL...He is really patient. I have found the perfect personal option and I am now at peace, LOLZ !!!!

I think GLV offers an excellent product and excellent customer service. This will be my device for life unless they design an upgrade. I am sticking with GLV for my devices. I have only positive things to say. I just want to say Thank You to GLV for providing me with a device that really functions well for me; and, without reservation I would recommend Great Lakes Vapor to anyone who is seeking a device that really performs.:toast::toast::toast:

Thank you for such a nice review. This is the kind of thing that keeps us going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread