Living proof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
On March 23rd, 2013 I had my last cigarette. I started vaping at 24mg/ml. I gradually dropped my nicotine level 18mg to 12mg then to 0mg. I vaped 0mg, I added extra menthol flavoring to all my e liquid to try and increase the sensation of throat hit. Mix was usually 70/30 or 80/20. After a week or so at 0mg nicotine I gradually started to not vape. Not intentionally. I just started to do it less and less. I always carry a ego t with a filled tank with me for emergency purposes. But I can say that I successfully quit combustible nicotine as well as liquid nicotine from vaping. It was the easiest and most enjoyable way I have ever quit smoking. I will always carry a tank etc just in case, at 0mg of nicotine e liquid. So all those antz out here that say vaping is not a way to quit smoking, you are VERY WRONG!!!!!!!! I am living proof.

That's great. Now if you're so inclined that story is an excellent one to send on to CASSA Call For Action requests to politicians. They need to hear things like that from us so they never have the excuse of "I didn't know" :)

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I started vaping almost a week after the OP. Started with 12 mg and am down to 1 mg juice. GIven the stress in my life right now I am not pushing myself to quit vaping all together but I do plan to be down to 0 nic by the Oct FDA deeming deadline.

I enjoy the act of vaping. Once down to zero I don't see any reason to knock myself out giving up yet another thing I enjoy (already gave up desserts, fatty foods, caffeinated beverages, soon nicotine).

I applaud the OP for the success. Maybe it will go that way for me. I just have no plans in that direction. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread