Been vaping 0mg juice all day with no probs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decimate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2013
California
I'm starting to think my addiction to smoking was only visual. I love the taste of my e-liquid and making big clouds but it seems no nicotine works well for me. Yesterday I was vaping some 12mg and didn't feel good (I probably vape more than most, all day in my office.. so far my puff counter reads 322 for the day)

Anyone else have success with 0mg? Think I may stick with 0mg-6mg at most from now on.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Wow, my computer if freaking out. Sorry about that. :oops:

I'm using 0mg until I feel I need some nic then vape 16 or 18mg (two different flavors). Really surprised how long I can go. And I do think sucking on nic all day was making me feel not so great. No puff counter here thankfully. I still keep 24mg around any tough spots. :unsure:

Last edited:

Decimate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2013
California
I think the juice manufacturers should make the steps a bit smaller....6mg steps is to big imho...I'm thinking 3-4 mg steps would be easier for some, if not most people.

Yeah, sucks that you'd have to mix two different strengths together or DIY, but you also have to consider how much more work it'd be for the liquid sellers to make 20 different strengths

Pita

Oct 27, 2013
Texas
I just went from 18 mg to 12 mg 3 days ago. No problems so far. I was having fear of the unknown when it was time to start the 12 mg but told myself I still had some 18 mg if needed. I feel nothing different and would like to go lower but I don't want to rush anything. I might buy something in zero nic just to see how it is and how long I can go on it. I'm just very curious. I've got a feeling I'm not nearly as addicted to nic as I always thought . That would be awesome

Recycled Roadkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2013
Garland, TX
This morning I ordered a 30ml 18mg vape that's made specially for me at my local B&M. I've also ordered the same vape in a 10ml with zero nic. I have no idea how I'll react with the zero nic but it seemed a good way for me test the flavor with nic vs no nic and if I have cravings with the zero. It'll be a few days before I actually get my hands on it though.

I'll consider posting in a new thread once I give it a go if I think there's any interest with that.

pinachronic

Oct 17, 2013
I think the juice manufacturers should make the steps a bit smaller....6mg steps is to big imho...I'm thinking 3-4 mg steps would be easier for some, if not most people.

This is why I buy a 6 and 0 mg bottle and mix them. Slowly weaning off by going to 3 mg instead of 0. It's a hard task though, 0 is like vaping on air...

I'll stick to my 6mg, occasionally a 12 if I'm stressed to the max (finals around the corner)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Over the years I've seen a number of people who accidentally left the nicotine out of the DIY mixes without realizing it.
Sometimes they didn't figure it out for days, and sometimes even decided to stick with zero nicotine.

It isn't unusual at all, and I bet a lot of people could do it if they wanted to.

GoodNews!

Moved On
Oct 25, 2013
Vaping, USA
For me, I actually have never enjoyed nicotine in my vape very much. With most juices, the harshness of it is way, way too strong (acidic) and it leaves so much residue on my teeth. If I need a good relaxer, a good hit of like 16mg or way less may do the trick. But I usually stick with 0mg and I vape mainly because the flavor and vapor production is good enough for me. With a good vape, I love to study the flavor profile, to do vape tricks, to vape during a tv show or movie (on my tv), or anything really. I can go forever without a cigarette, even without vaping, as long as my mind is focused, and a good vape is an entirely new focus that overrides that. I have the luck that I also don't care for throat hit at all, but the current curse is really just finding a good, working vape.

Mushroomie

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Crystal, MN USA
My goal is to eventually vape with 0 nicotine. I started at 11 I do have one e-cig place that only makes 12 I love the juice though so I guess I am at a 12. (it was the only place I could find a coconut and good pineapple mix) LOL! They do need to drop the levels though slower not like in half. I guess I will see that road when I come to it. Congratulations to everyone that has dropped to 0 nicotine. I hope to be there someday! :D

SkvLTD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
MD
skvoraltdphoto.com
I'm probably heading towards that once my 35 VS Banana runs out or I dilute it several times to mix in some flavors and upkeep the quantity. I frankly hardly felt nicotine when I picked up smoking and these things, and simply feel nothing these days, but to hit something just feels nice. As long as I find a flavor combo that's harsh enough for the closest TH that nicotine adds, I think I can do without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread