Information Overload

Status
Not open for further replies.

djaychris

Jul 31, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
First off, thanks to all on here who take the time to respond to newbs such as myself and create stickies. I recently purchased (and posted about) my first vape, an electronic cigar. While I love the look and feel of it; it does not appear to have refillable options (and I really want to experiment with flavors!). There are refillable E cigars out there to the tune of about $80+ and their quality is questionable due to the tiny amount of e cigar reviews. I'm interested in a medium or large sized pen style vaporizer. Ideally, something that is brown and looks something like a cigarillo or cigar, preferably with a shrouded tank/cartomizer that isn't transparent or visible. The most important thing I'm after is an automatic battery. It seems the E-go option is quite popular but is typically offered with a manual battery. Does anybody know of any good/reliable auto pen style vapes available in brown at a reasonable price?

-Thanks

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
Firstly Howdy and Welcome...

wow brown, I've not seen any in brown, black sure, an Aspire vv cf with say a black Kanger Protank2 maybe is about as "manly" as it's going to get.

there are wraps? look at some of those, you could have a pink eGo type and then cover it in a brown wrap or something...

good luck

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
The V4L I linked you to last time is the only decent refillable cigar option with an auto battery and shrouded tank. This is a decent review of it:VAPOR ZEUS FROM V4L - YouTube

Unfortunately, the price is because of your very tailored specifications. In order to get an auto battery, cigar appearance, refillable tank - etc you will have to pay. A major factor is the auto-battery, to get a decent auto battery it costs $$.

V4L does have a budget kit available for $69 WOW Vapor Zeus Value Kit (Auto) | Ecig | Ecigarette | Starter Kits | by V4L but this is really as cheap as it gets in order to meet all of your guidelines.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Look at Electronic Cigarettes | Smokeless E-Cigs | Smokeless Image

They offer cigarette-size batteries and eGo-size batteries which are both manual and automatic. These use either cartomizers (refillable cartidges) or clearomizers (clear tanks) also sold on the website. They also offer "skins" or decals for their batteries and cartomizers to look like cigarettes.

This is a repectable vendor with ECF approval. I actually stopped smoking using their setups.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
I started with auto battery devices way back when. I stopped using them because even the sealed auto batteries would regularly fail on me--huge waste of $$. Also, I haven't seen much that looks like a cigar.

I know that auto batt and cigar form factor are your two essential wants, but I suspect you're going to be much happier with a button-fired, variable voltage mod. The entire industry/community has been moving in that direction for the last year for good reason. The nice part is that you can put a tank on that and easily refill it, play around with juices.

This MVP is only $40 and it is easily the #1 most-recommended device on ECF. Sure, it's a box but it has variable voltage, a huge battery capacity, extremely clean power output signal, and is extremely easy to operate. I love mine and sort of see it as the swiss army knife of vaping.

Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape

If the box scares you, they offer a smaller version @ $26:

Innokin iTaste VV (V3) Express kit - 101 Vape

Both are a steal at those prices.

Tube mods are more manly I suppose but then you have to budget more for the mod and buy batteries and a charger. :2c:

cthulhufan

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
Saint Louis, MO, USA
WOW, that's a good looking setup with an amazing price. Maybe it's time for me to re-think the manual button. Thanks again!

Yeah, that's a pretty good looking device. Just remember, CreepyLady isn't joking when she mentions the SLOW shipping from FastTech. Could be 8 days could be 6 weeks. In this case, see how it says "Ships in 5 Business days"? Don't believe that for a second! If it doesn't say "In Stock" then expect to wait on it for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread