If you thought big tobacco moving into the ecig world was good... Read this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Destruction of the two-party system is the first step.
I don't know what step two is, but step three is definitely profit.

EDIT: That last part was an inside joke about Underpants Gnomes, for those that don't know.
EDIT: Google it
EDIT: :)

Season 2, Episode 17 ?

sariahhines79

May 23, 2013
Dallas, Tx
BT You were in my pockets and my lungs for over 4 decades. I have fired you. You Couain't coming back, your done. I will vape turnip juice out of a converted flashlight, but I ain't buying your crap anymore. We're done!

Couldnt have said it better myself. BT will never see another dime of my money again!

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
But kids can also die from eating a pack of legal cigarettes! So the argument would be mute, you'd need a perscription to buy smokes too. LOL bnrk

Also all these sites you buy your supplies/ ejuice from...all the BT would have to do is say these simple words to the public "Your kids are in danger from being highly addicted to nicotine, can even die from a simple bottle of this so called ejuice" All these kids have to do is say they are over 18 by a few clicks and have nicotine sent right to them without you even knowing.

Tell me that wouldnt cause a crazed mothers against nicotine rally..

If they feel enough of a threat, they will take drastic measures. Ecigs will never be safe as long as they are in the free market.

jerzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Florida, USA
But kids can also die from eating a pack of legal cigarettes! So the argument would be mute, you'd need a perscription to buy smokes too. LOL bnrk

A few drops of pure nicotine can cause instant cardiac arrest, this makes it not mute. You have no idea what these unregulated ejuice companies are putting into their bottles.

You can't get an instant transfer of enough nicotine from eating a cigarrete to kill you. If someone was careless enough to let an infant or small child eat an entire pack of cigarettes, they belong behind bars for child endangerment. Older kids have cognitive brain function where they would become sick to their stomach and not eat anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread