If you thought big tobacco moving into the ecig world was good... Read this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Going to look into this organization, join, and support if what you say is true. Thank you for adding the information.

Just click on the banner at the bottom of my post. CASAA is an all volunteer organization run by veteran ECF members. They are the only group fighting to keep vaping as it is now. Every ECF member at a minimum should be a CASAA member. And if all of us did a recurring contribution, even if a small one (which is all I can do) they would be in a much better position to support the vaping community.

tddman66

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
Illinois
yet we trust the Chinese ..

I sure would trust BT.... To date I have never tried the Chinese juice.... I make my own.... I am sure people being able to make it themselves is a major headache for BT. Instead of mass producing it and making it so cheap and good it wouldn't be worth DIY they are going the regulation route so they can maintain $15.00 for 5 carts (or more). I doubt they have any plans that involve my cost of 20 cents a day.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
You are correct governments and business have been corrupt since Jesus was a bus boy. This is nothing new. Monopolies are nothing new. Should the free market or government regulation be picking the winners and losers?

The free market .. ?? What free market .. ?? BT sees regulation as a way to drive out competitors .. at least, that's the theory .. and BT has the resources to comply with anything but an outright complete ban .. so, the market, as we're discussing, is not free .. theoretically, the market is open to those with the financial ability to comply with any possible future regulation ..

Again, nothing new here ..

tddman66

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
Illinois
Just click on the banner at the bottom of my post. CASAA is an all volunteer organization run by veteran ECF members. They are the only group fighting to keep vaping as it is now. Every ECF member at a minimum should be a CASAA member. And if all of us did a recurring contribution, even if a small one (which is all I can do) they would be in a much better position to support the vaping community.

Joined... Painless folks if you are not a member of CASAA take a look it's simple and vapers need a voice. Soon I will spend more time reading over all the information on the site.

Fishtec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
England
The blu product range is the best on the market, not only because of its quality and control standards, but also because of our industry-exclusive packs. The pack charges your batteries on the go and allows you to carry your flavor cartridges together with your spare batteries in a high-quality plastic case that is similar in size to a normal cigarette pack. Additionally, our cartridge produces more vapor than other electronic cigarettes and is made in the U.S. using Johnson Creek Smoke Juice.
Here are some other reasons:
blu liquid is made in the U.S. not in China like other brands
blu has strict quality control standards; we maintain an independent quality control organization that inspects product lines at all facilities daily.

.......pahahahahahahahahaha but seriously I thought false advertisement was frowned upon :-/

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
The blu product range is the best on the market, not only because of its quality and control standards, but also because of our industry-exclusive packs. The pack charges your batteries on the go and allows you to carry your flavor cartridges together with your spare batteries in a high-quality plastic case that is similar in size to a normal cigarette pack. Additionally, our cartridge produces more vapor than other electronic cigarettes and is made in the U.S. using Johnson Creek Smoke Juice.
blu has strict quality control standards; we maintain an independent quality control organization that inspects product lines at all facilities daily.

.......pahahahahahahahahaha but seriously I thought false advertisement was frowned upon :-/

The first 10 words are one huge lie. It is fitting that a company in one of the most deceitful industries in the world, would buy one of the worst performing vaping models produced and then follow their age old plan of trying to scare us (about competitors) and lie to us about their product.

Last edited:

Fishtec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
England
The first 10 words are one huge lie. It is fitting that a company in one of the most deceitful industries in the world, would buy one of the worst performing vaping models produced and then follow their age old plan of trying to scare us (about competitors) and lie to us about their product.

Luckily now a simple google search of ecig brings this forum up straight away when a year or so ago all that would come up would be green smoke blu Apollo and other 60 quid cig lookalike crap giving us the chance to forwarn potential buyers from wasting there cash and putting it back into the pocket off tobacco companies luckily I found this site before I gave up ecigs after my appalling experience with my lookalike but had I not had the patience to actively seek a better option I woul have wasted hundreds of pounds on cigarettes

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.

The obvious reason Blu Ecig is not an ECF listed/ verified Vendor is because the competition here would cream them in both the quality and price arenas.

jerzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Florida, USA
For someone who is Relatively young jerzi, you have made some Very Astute observations on this thread. Above is One of them.

My only comment would be that perhaps you are speaking to much in the Future Tense. And not seeing that things have Already happened and that the Ramifications just Haven't Been Felt Yet by the Consumer.

Yes, Tobacco companies are creating their own ecig products and blu sold out to one, because they care about $, not the community.

They will not be able to corner the market without Njoy, and Njoy is more interested in taking down BT at the moment..so as it stands, it is a future concern. Regulations and etc. will come about when BT can control the majority share of the ecig community. This is why states are trying to pass ridiculous taxations on the products, it will force mom and pops, small operations from existing. Everyone will go buy from the companies who mass produce and can sell the product cheaper. If they do get Njoy, it's pretty much over from there.

I honestly can't go without seeing a tv/radio ad from Njoy or seeing their product up on a stores shelf everyday.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yes, Tobacco companies are creating their own ecig products and blu sold out to one, because they care about $, not the community.

I don't want to sound like I am anymore Jaded than I am.

But. If there were No Profit in e-Cigarettes, most if not Almost All e-Cigarette Retailers wouldn't be in the e-Cig Rodeo.

Njoy may have a Better Image or PR Department, but be assured, they are in it for the Bucks just Like Everyone Else.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
How do you stop it if they all do it?
Destruction of the two-party system is the first step.
I don't know what step two is, but step three is definitely profit.

EDIT: That last part was an inside joke about Underpants Gnomes, for those that don't know.
EDIT: Google it
EDIT: :)

jerzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Florida, USA
I don't want to sound like I am anymore Jaded than I am.

But. If there were No Profit in e-Cigarettes, most if not Almost All e-Cigarette Retailers wouldn't be in the e-Cig Rodeo.

Njoy may have a Better Image or PR Department, but be assured, they are in it for the Bucks just Like Everyone Else.

Making a profit and selling out are two different things. This road ahead is going to be one of the toughest challenges with BT breathing down their necks. If it was just about the money, they would be owned by Altria already.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
What i'm more afraid of than anything is the government screwing over vendors by making them purchase overpriced licenses. Essentially screwing over everyone due to a looming oligopoly controlled by the government.

I think that has Already Happened.

It just hasn't been Implemented Yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread