IBTpro 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conchord George

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
NH
Just set up a tank with the new rings. Great job. Will definitely be getting more. Thanks, guys.
7umeqa3u.jpg

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Is that a 19mm tank with the IBTpro 22 Chic? Does it hold the ring in place? I had not tried it with the 19s. I love those HalfLings though and use them quite often, with a Provari Mini using a 18350 and the HalfLing the package just feels and looks right. The tank doesnt hold a lot and the short cartomizers dont seem to last as long but I like the look and feel enough that I dont care :D

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
It is indeed OCD. I didnt even think if it would or wouldnt work lol. But it did and worked just fine. The Pro 22 wast loose or wobbly at all either. It doesnt hold a lot of juice but I already knew that would be the case. These would make perfect sample sized juice tester tanks or a night cap vape tank. Im really enjoying it.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Elantis, I have seen that and believe me every bit is always appreciated. We have shipped quite a few of these already. Dont know how long you have been following along but those pre IBTipsy folks probably remember my trepidation going into that as far as trying to produce drip tips made in the US. We I will say that they have surpassed what I thought they would do in terms of popularity going into a second run.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Elantis, I have seen that and believe me every bit is always appreciated. We have shipped quite a few of these already. Dont know how long you have been following along but those pre IBTipsy folks probably remember my trepidation going into that as far as trying to produce drip tips made in the US. We I will say that they have surpassed what I thought they would do in terms of popularity going into a second run.

Yes I do recall the introduction of the IBTipsy dt's, and in fact bought three of them, I have the black, gold, and clear in the same style as Bella Chic's picture, along with the 22mm matching endcaps and three 22mm Halfling tanks.

Although through my testing process...I tend to like the 22mm standard the best for the majority of my mods, and the 25mm standard for my Silver Bullets...I go through a lot of juice in a days time and usually have numerous ones going at the same time.

If and when you do provide the anodized rings, I am definitely in for at least two more, preferably the black and the gold and maybe the clear too (will decide that when we see what happens ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread