Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Ok, so I am terrible about getting things like this going but once they are going I do pretty well at em.

I have some stuffs, wont be in the stocking as this will run to Christmas Eve but most will have it by New Years day.

Heres what the elves have offered up

ZMax Mini Kit - Stainless
Stainless ZMax Mini
Stainless 19mm IBTanked Caps and Standard Tube
Stainless Hourglass Drip Tip
2 - EFest 18350 batteries
Nitecore I2 Charger

ZMax Mini Kit - Mint
Mint Green ZMax Mini
Green 19mm IBTanked Caps and XL Tube
Green IBTipsy Drip Tip
Nitecore I2 Charger

ZMax Mini Kit - Lilac
Lilac Green ZMax Mini
Black 19mm IBTanked Caps and XL Tube
Black IBTipsy Drip Tip
Nitecore I2 Charger

SiD Kit - Hot Pink
Hot Pink SiD - No Box (new) w/18350 Tube
IBTsid 22 Beauty Ring
Hot Pink 22mm IBTanked Caps and Standard Tube
Hot Pink IBTipsy Drip Tip
2 - EFest 18350 Batteries
Nitecore I2 Charger

SiD Kit - Black
Hot Pink SiD - No Box (new) w/18350 Tube
IBTsid 22 Beauty Ring
Black IBTanked 22mm Caps and HalfLing Tube
Black IBTipsy Drip Tip
2 - EFest 18350 Batteries
Nitecore I2 Charger

eGo Mini Kit - Red
2 Red eGo 350mah battery
eGo usb Charger
USB wall adapter (US plug)
Straight Beauty Ring
Red IBTanked 15mm Caps and Standard Tube
Red IBTipsy
eGo Case

eGo Mini Kit - Blue
2 Blue eGo 350mah battery
eGo usb Charger
USB wall adapter (US plug)
Straight Beauty Ring
Blue IBTanked 15mm Caps and Standard Tube
Blue IBTipsy
eGo Case

and of course shipping included.

As there are restrictions on shipping batteries USPS international any non domestic winners will get minus the batteries (eGos included).

So how does who like you gets it? Just post in this thread, you can post all you like but posting once will enter you and posting more will not increase your chances. Talk about whats on your Christmas wish list or tell us how bad you were if you are not expecting anything... up to you. Sometime during the day on Christmas Eve I will lock the doors on this and post the winners.

MrOcelot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2013
New Glarus,WI,USA
Well I have been mostly good this year, got married bought my first provari. I have been short with the wife lately to make her Christmas present even more "special" getting here a massage among other things, so I figure i'd stress her out a bit! does that make me evil?

Merry Christmas and happy new year!!

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Well I'm not sure how "good" I've been...I tend to stay on the naughty list, can't help it though, naughty is so much more fun ;). I do know that I'm loving my ITBs, I'm in vaping heaven! That's gotta count for something right? Thank you so much for the fun contest :).

Merry Christmas to You and Yours Everyone and Happy New Year!

Last edited by a moderator:

Maile

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2012
Oregon
View attachment 285913

Actually I'm just trying to survive the craziness of the season! Love my big, loud, mad family but they are exhausting! My wallet is hemorrhaging money thanks to the kids but luckily I'm putting in about 50 hours a week at work in the end of the year crush... I've been a pretty good girl.,, not a single cig in 2013!
Overall I wish everyone a Merry Christmas! And Peace on Earth would be nice..

jf.coffey

Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
Well somewhere between naughty and nice this year. Started smoking after having quit 20 some odd years ago. Found vaping shortly there after. Still doing both (working on quitting the real cigs again). Got my significant other the puppy she wanted for Christmas (guess that's the nice part)...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

legionvr6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
los angeles
been pretty good. almost fully quite smoking (i say almost cuz i haven't been drunk in a while and that's my usual cheat moment)
slowly growing a vape collection so my wish list is kinda a list of mods like the sentinal M16 , caravela and astro just to name a few. the KAyfun lite+ is on there along with a Russian 91%. even thinking i should put the K1000 on that list just for fun.

hope every one has a safe, fun and just a little bit crazy new year's

:party:

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I am off work for the next 17 days, which would be nice if I were getting paid for more than just the holidays. All I really want is to be back to regular hours.

I also learned my lesson about Pyrex and concrete not mixing when you drop your ProVari. Poor tank tube shattered :( But, that does give me the excuse to order a new tank while I getting that new tube. :p

Maile

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2012
Oregon
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387545241.988656.jpg
Thanks for the Chance! Really sweet!

Last edited:

Krint

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2013
Buffalo
Well I already got the only thing I wanted for the holidays was christmas off from work. I work In a gas station where we are understaffed (only two of us ). I have been working everyday for a few months. Just got the email we are closed for the first time on Christmas. Get to enjoy the day with the family.
I hope everyone enjoys the holiday and gets to spend at least part of the day with their loves ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread