Hi, We're Cloudride. We've got 50 bottles to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I haven't been back for a bit but want to share my story here. The first juice I tried had a note that just didn't sit well with me. It certainly wasn't bad but just didn't float my boat. I also had a couple of small issues, nothing bad, that I shared with @JBECF123

I didn't want to post anything negative as flavor is very subjective and the issues were minor. I sent JB a PM and let him know what was going on which he immediately responded to. I told him I wasn't looking for anything, I mean it was free juice, can't really complain about that.

Anyway JB went above and beyond to make sure I didn't just walk away with a bad taste in my mouth (figuratively, not literally). His customer service was truly above and beyond.

The Share a Moyà is wonderful JB, different but very good. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you before now, life's been crazy, but just wanted to say thank you :)

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I'm late on my review but here I am! I got the Perfect Pina and have really been enjoying it. To me, it's a really delicious pineapple on the inhale with a luscious creamy note that you'd expect from a pina colada on the exhale. I like how there is nothing that seems over powering. It is really well blended and it's spot on and fabulous. Totally enjoying the delicious pineapple!

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk
Oh I love Pineapple. I might have to try this

Reactions: nilesong
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread