Hi, We're Cloudride. We've got 50 bottles to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
Received a bottle of Smokey Oakey this morn and I have not been able to put it down all day. I am impressed how good there liquid is FOB. As with all there offerings it is a smooth vape with the full satisfying mouth feel and plenty of vapor.
This one is hard to describe; their website description is on point. It is smoky sweet in a way that is extremely satisfying like standing in the woods and smelling all the freshness. Each vape leaves you wanting more.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
In spite of my cold I decided to try Raspberry Lemonade. OMG, so refreshing! The Raspberry tastes like real raspberries, not candy sweet. The balance of flavors is perfect. For me, this is a definite winner!

Holding off the the Morning Latte. I want my taste buds in better shape to try a coffee vape, but after trying the Raspberry Lemonade, I have high expectations!

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
My Morning Latte juice got to me today. Padded envelope, plastic 30 ml bottle, and invoice. No leaks. My tanks are currently filled with other juice, but I'm looking forward to trying the Morning Latte based on the smell I got from the bottle.

68956b545f50c022fbfc934d0a1d7ee2.jpg

Thanks again for the nearly free juice, Cloudride!

Sent from Doomite Central!

My Morning Latte juice got to me today. Padded envelope, plastic 30 ml bottle, and invoice. No leaks. My tanks are currently filled with other juice, but I'm looking forward to trying the Morning Latte based on the smell I got from the bottle.

68956b545f50c022fbfc934d0a1d7ee2.jpg

Thanks again for the nearly free juice, Cloudride!

Sent from Doomite Central!

YOU DUMP THAT OTHER JUICE AND VAPE MORNING LATTE RIGHT NOW! Kidding, enjoy it whenever you try it!

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Got a chance today to drip a little of my Tabac Robust. Very impressive! I've always leaned more to tobacco flavors, so this is right up my alley. I also get just the slightest hint of blueberry on the inhale, and the same on the exhale, just a bit smokier, or "ashy". Very surprising because since I was a kid I've always hated blueberries. But this, I love! Weird...

Anyway, yeah, I do believe I will be getting more. Thanks again for the chance to try this!

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
well I finally got around to putting My winnings......... Tale Of Taro
into a tank, well,,,,,,,,,,,,,, after the first few minutes with it, I think i like it!!!!!!!!!

i'll get back to y'all with more details after i vape it a while

well I finally got around to putting My winnings......... Tale Of Taro
into a tank, well,,,,,,,,,,,,,, after the first few minutes with it, I think i like it!!!!!!!!!

i'll get back to y'all with more details after i vape it a while

Tis a brave soul that chooses the Taro...

As a heads-up to everyone that has contributed or stumbles on this thread, I created a new thread in the general Suppliers forum for any questions/comments/deals etc about us moving forward. There's even a little discount code in there if you're already feeling the need to stock up. I'm assuming as this thread dies off that will probably be the best place to comment on all things Cloudride related. I'm not closing this thread or anything, but that one is there for when this one is eventually a ghost town. Thanks again for all the wonderful feedback.

The thread about Cloudride

Reactions: redrebel821

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I received my Share A Moya last week or the week before and have just now been able to crack it open. It smells incredible with a very potent fruit aroma. It tastes even better - I get a strong fruit (very apple-like) flavor on the inhale and a rich, creamy note on the exhale. The juice tastes very "clean" and it is abundantly clear this was crafted with top shelf ingredients and attention to detail. Vapor production is also excellent. This is a home run, for sure.

I'm rocking it squonk style through a NoName NoPity outfitted with dual twisted 4x30ga coils coming in around 0.33ohm.

Thanks again for the very generous giveaway. I'll be leaving a review on the website on my way to placing an order.

xCefa3N.jpg

I5yJBdA.jpg

I received my Share A Moya last week or the week before and have just now been able to crack it open. It smells incredible with a very potent fruit aroma. It tastes even better - I get a strong fruit (very apple-like) flavor on the inhale and a rich, creamy note on the exhale. The juice tastes very "clean" and it is abundantly clear this was crafted with top shelf ingredients and attention to detail. Vapor production is also excellent. This is a home run, for sure.

I'm rocking it squonk style through a NoName NoPity outfitted with dual twisted 4x30ga coils coming in around 0.33ohm.

Thanks again for the very generous giveaway. I'll be leaving a review on the website on my way to placing an order.

xCefa3N.jpg

I5yJBdA.jpg

Woo-hoo! Thanks for the review on the site, read it earlier. Good call on the "apple-like" taste of it, cherimoya is sometimes referred to as a custard apple.

Raspberry Lemonade sounds good. Two of my favorite flavors!

Quite smoking and started vaping 7/10/15
Zero stickies after that! :)

A liiiiiiiiiiiitle bit late on the request. Sorry, not trying to get the FDA all up in my business. It is quite tasty though.

nilesong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
Sector 001
I'm late on my review but here I am! I got the Perfect Pina and have really been enjoying it. To me, it's a really delicious pineapple on the inhale with a luscious creamy note that you'd expect from a pina colada on the exhale. I like how there is nothing that seems over powering. It is really well blended and it's spot on and fabulous. Totally enjoying the delicious pineapple!

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

Reactions: redrebel821
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread