Vape Moar Giveaway Number 2 - This time it's serious (120 mL bottles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
What's up guys, we've been hard at work with the head down trying to let people know about us, and we know you have too. We wanted to kick back with something fun for a bit of a pace changer.

For this contest, we're going to give away 5 120 mL, and what's even better, your entry will get you $3 in store credit automatically. In order to enter, all you have to do is create an account on our site then reply to this thread, with whatever you like. It can be a thanks, a rant, a picture, just a reply so we can get you in the list of entrants. Follow that reply with a message to us containing the email you used to sign up on our site, it's that simple.

We'll add $3 in store credit to each email address we get (one entry each please ;P) and tomorrow at 2:30 CST, we'll select our winners and ship their bottles to the address listed on the account. We'll also come back and make sure we notify the winners individually so everyone can congratulate them (or harass them, we won't judge...)

Thank you all so much for being a part of our growth, it's so appreciated! Ignore the "new accounts" for this promo, anyone who sends their account email will get the store credit.

**Edit**

Sorry to our international vapers, but we cannot ship internationally at this time, so this contest is limited to USA only.

FirstBottleOnUs.png

Last edited:

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
signed up, check out your site and flavors.

Thanks for the chance to score a 120 of either Cafe Cream or Baker's Bean.

Both are in my flavor profile and really, it would hard to choose between them, but I could if I had to...

again, thanks for the chance....
Didn't catch a message with your account email, but you were easy enough to find, applied $3 credit to your site account, Good Luck!

55_Gallon_Drummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2015
Hartford, WI
www.vapemoar.com
I saw that international shipping is available but expensive so I have not tried your eliquid. Is this comp available for non US members. :p This would be a good way to try your eliquids.

Unfortunately, we can't ship internationally. I'll make a note in the original post, sorry about that. There are some places we CAN ship to, but creating a list of "allowed here/not allowed here" is just tacky, also frustrating and time consuming. The easiest way for us is to just do US only because many countries outside the US vary so greatly in their own internal regulations, if that makes sense.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Unfortunately, we can't ship internationally. I'll make a note in the original post, sorry about that. There are some places we CAN ship to, but creating a list of "allowed here/not allowed here" is just tacky, also frustrating and time consuming. The easiest way for us is to just do US only because many countries outside the US vary so greatly in their own internal regulations, if that makes sense.

No probs.....it's why I asked :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread